It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lots of in-game footage!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to GOG.com, DRM-free in 2014. We're genuinely excited about the prospect of distributing this title, as we believe that CD Projekt RED is about to make history with this one. A vast and detailed open world, dark and rich atmosphere, dynamic tactical combat, and excellent mature writing the series is well known for--everything about it sounds simply perfect. Understandably, every RPG fan is getting more and more anxious to play the third Witcher game, us included! Alas, just like everyone else, we have to wait. There is, however, a simple way to sneak a peek at how the game looks in action. Namely, we can all watch this VGX special trailer, made mainly out of in-game footage!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt VGX Trailer

Remember: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be available DRM-free on GOG.com in 2014. We'll be keeping you updated on all developments in this matter.
Post edited December 09, 2013 by G-Doc
You guys are amazing. I'm very busy with work and kids. But you made me really want to replay The Witcher 1 and 2 again before 3 comes. I've played many RPGs since more than 20 years ago and in the last couple of years, I've never had more satisfactory RPG experience than playing the Witcher 2. Keep the great work. I look forward to seeing the final product.
I can't wait to add this to my GOG collection.
Gonna buy The Witcher 3 just for the sake of supporting GOG, and it's DRM FREE ofcourse! Keep it comming GOG :)
Witcher 3 - DRM-free on GOG. Kicking every other destribution platform in the groin.
FUCK YEAH!!!
Post edited January 17, 2014 by Vosla
Hi Gog Team,

Do you have any plans on taking preorders for this one? I know it's not your usual thing - but maybe this could be an exception?
This is such a great series, even from the very first game. No other RPG (or game for that matter) has taken so much care to fully immerse you in not just the world, but the lore of its material. I don't even know how to explain it - these games MAKE you want to understand how to actually think like a Witcher. And it is so rad to be one.

I will be getting my copy from here for sure.
can we get a gog key in the physical box to activate it here, if we buy a physical copy?
meisjoe: Hi Gog Team,

Do you have any plans on taking preorders for this one? I know it's not your usual thing - but maybe this could be an exception?
They did for The Witcher 2... except it wasn't really a preorer, just a button to click for free stuff. It did say "preorder" though (which made some people confused as to why no payment screen appeared).

I imagine they'll do something similar for the third game.
Post edited January 19, 2014 by Maighstir
MattJacob5: Will the game be available for mac on release? Or will we have to wait awhile before that happens. :(
I'd join with the same question - Mac release also ? And later or ... ?
So glad it's being released on GOG. I've purchase Witcher and Witcher 2 through GOG, great to have all of them in the one spot.
So this is going to be open world like that of the Elder Scrolls games?
FlyByU: So this is going to be open world like that of the Elder Scrolls games?
Yes 20% bigger than TES Skyrim . . . ;) also 35 time's like Witcher 2
As much as I look forward to this game, I desperately hope my qualms with the Witcher 2 are rectified. I'm extremely hesitant because I see on the trailer it's also coming out for the PS4/Xbox One and I fear it shall be dumbed down in a sense.

The story was fine for the witcher 2, but if I knew then what I know now about the gameplay I'd have skipped it and watched a playthrough. The potion mechanics in their entirety, the linear world, delayed throwing mechanics, blocking taking away from your ability to use spells, the limited enemy variety, and how 'human' you seemed just destroyed my experience... Seriously, if I didn't know what a witcher was and nothing was overtly mentioned... I'd have assumed I was a normal, albet ugly, human with no special characteristics. Not a genetically modified human designed to prey on monsters.
Post edited January 22, 2014 by HippieHunterX
A quick Q&A with Marcin Iwinski over at ign.com about TW3
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/the-witcher-3-new-details-to-blow-your-mind
Just shut up and take my money . lol This just keeps looking more and more epic every day. Can't wait