It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am been trying obtain pots containing:

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Cognition
Outlast

No luck on the last two, and I haven't seen a combo with Amnesia AMfP I'd grab for that title alone. ;-(
How the hell are you all able to tell whats in the pots without actually buying them - or am I missing something?!
Sachys: How the hell are you all able to tell whats in the pots without actually buying them - or am I missing something?!
Add items to cart then on purchase page press Ctrl+U to view page source then Ctrl+F to find and search for "data-t" which brings you to the section of the page script that has the pot of gold actual title names embedded in it.
Sachys: How the hell are you all able to tell whats in the pots without actually buying them - or am I missing something?!
The titles can be seen in the html code of the checkout page. Search for "data-title".
Without that trick, I'd be a lot poorer and many duplicates "richer", and I am tapped out as it is.
Most of us go to the purchase screen
Press CTRL + U
Then CTRL + F
enter without quotes "data-title"
and just scroll through them. It list the games after the "data-title", that way you can see if you would like to buy the bundle before you put your money down.

A little out of spirit, but when you only see "You own 5 games so this must be a gift" continually you begin to want to know what you keep rolling.
When today it told me I only owned 1 of the games I did not even bother to see what they were, any GOG game for $2 is okay by me. Even Super Hexagon is perfectly priced here.
AH! Of course!
Cheers.
I got in the first day 8 pot,got:

I have no mouth and i have to scream
Aquakitty
Giana sister
Puddle
Avernum
Little dew
Penumbra
Genforge

Since than I see in the rolls only zombie and alien shooters and painkiller.That's it.No change or anything
rare.
It helps to have the games you want from the deal on your wishlist. :)
I have Aarklash in my wishlist,Added goodbye deponia.It's the same roll all the time:painkiller and all the zombie and alien shooters.
Roy28: I have Aarklash in my wishlist,Added goodbye deponia.It's the same roll all the time:painkiller and all the zombie and alien shooters.
pretty much the same for me too - whether I close and reopen browser or refresh my IP. had the same at the christmas sales too - bunch of games I dont want every damned time.
I just got lucky.....
only 2 game i owned: System Shock 2 and Alien Shooter 2
the others were:
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Memoria
Deponia 3
Schnuff: I just got lucky.....
only 2 game i owned: System Shock 2 and Alien Shooter 2
the others were:
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Memoria
Deponia 3
If you don't want Alien Shooter 2 I would love it, I hear its the best of the Sigma collection. I ended up with Zombie shooter 1 ;p
(I already have System Shock 2.)
theslitherydeee: [
If you don't want Alien Shooter 2 I would love it, I hear its the best of the Sigma collection. I ended up with Zombie shooter 1 ;p
just sent you the code...its for both games...you may gift the other ohh, and perhaps you must wait a few minutes
for redeeming it.
theslitherydeee: [
Schnuff: just sent you the code...its for both games...you may gift the other ohh, and perhaps you must wait a few minutes
for redeeming it.
You'll never believe this, at exactly the same time you sent me your code someone else I had traded with before sent me one of their. Total overload :U
Just want to say thanks for this thread and GoG for the awesome sales. Very happy the rotation was back in for the other rare games.

I was able to get

Deponia 3, Amnesia A Machine for Pigs, Deadly Premonition, Aqua Kitty and well.. Alien Shooter 2. The other four more than makes up for it though.

Here is Zombie Shooter 2 if anyone wants, it seems theslitherydee got his request in right away, lol

CEHD-F4VB-96ZZ-X7A4

---- redeemed -----
Post edited March 18, 2014 by Briareos262