It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let the birthday celebration begin!

Welcome to Pick 5 Games & Save 80% Weeklong Promo. We all know your gaming-sense is tingling right now. All those great indie games for $2, $3, $4, or $5. Twenty-five games! In case you're wondering which ones to get, we have an answer for you: all of them! You can save almost $300 by simply buying all those games right now, with an average discount of 80%. Mix, match, and make your own promo. Just pick 5 games, pay $10 or little more, depending on your gaming taste, download and play those wonderful indie games of all genres, themes, and sizes.

Omerta: City of Gangsters is not only $5, but all the DLCs for the game are now bundled in one single pack, and for just a fraction of the regular price. But that's not all! Omerta is now available for Mac OS X as well, so all Apple-gamers can lean from cover cradling chattering Tommy guns right now. Feel the atmosphere of early 1930s, enter the brutal gangsters' world, and become the ultimate Atlantic City mob-ruler. Omerta is just one of twenty-five: for the full list of indie games you can pick for your personal bundle and grab with 80% discount, go to the [url=http://www.gog.com/high5]Pick 5 Games Promo Page. Tell your friends! (We've even included some handy Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons on the promo page for your convenience. Don't hesitate to use them *wink*.) This promo ends next Monday, September 16, at 3:59 AM GMT.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Pick 5 Promo is just the beginning of our big birthday celebration. GOG.com is turning FIVE, and we have five weeks of promos, gifts, contests, and specials with a Grand Finale in the middle of October. Become a fan on , follow us on [url=http://www.twitter.com/gogcom]Twitter, join our circle in , and subscribe to our [url=http://www.youtube.com/gogcom]YouTube channel so you don't miss out on any of the upcoming birthday spécialités.
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a great game, I've really enjoyed it since getting it early this week. Easily my best purchase in some time.
Woolytoes: Is the issue with the gift codes meanwhile fixed? I'm only interested in two games.
Yes, it was fixed.
Anybody getting giddy with excitement to see what tomorrows birthday celebration promo is going to be?

In my mind, GOG definitely started off with a bang this week. I've so far played Driftmoon, SotS: The Pit and Omerta and they are all outstanding. Nine hours remaining on this promo people so I thought I'd make a final hours plug for anybody on the fence yet.
teshra:
I'm hoping for a celebratory release of something awesome.
So where is the continuation of the five weeks of promos?
blotunga: So where is the continuation of the five weeks of promos?
Yeah, I was sort of wondering that too. This promo is over and so far this is a normal week.
Give it some time.
Looks like Stargunner was the one for this week:

Our fifth birthday celebrations continue with the addition of a new free game to the catalog: Stargunner, a frenetic Sci-Fi side-scrolling classic shooter, is now on GOG.com!
IAmSinistar: Looks like Stargunner was the one for this week:

Our fifth birthday celebrations continue with the addition of a new free game to the catalog: Stargunner, a frenetic Sci-Fi side-scrolling classic shooter, is now on GOG.com!
It's from the previous week. This week we haven't seen any "promos, gifts, contests, and specials" yet.
Can't pick 2 Mac games I don't have to finally purchase the bundle. Talk about first world problems.
IAmSinistar: Looks like Stargunner was the one for this week:

Accatone: It's from the previous week. This week we haven't seen any "promos, gifts, contests, and specials" yet.
Is it? We're already into week three? Dear gods, where does the time go...

EDIT: Oh wait, we're still in week two. The High-5 was at the beginning of last week, and Stargunner towards the end. I guess it will take a bluetext to know whether Stargunner counts as part of last week or this week. Unless they release another promotion this week, which would also answer it.
Post edited September 17, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Is it? We're already into week three? Dear gods, where does the time go...
No, we're only two days into the second week - celebrations started Sep. 9th.
IAmSinistar: Is it? We're already into week three? Dear gods, where does the time go...
HypersomniacLive: No, we're only two days into the second week - celebrations started Sep. 9th.
Yah, I was posting an edit to the same effect as you were posting this. I had misinterpreted what Accatone wrote in my original reply.

EDIT: Oh wait, we're still in week two. The High-5 was at the beginning of last week, and Stargunner towards the end. I guess it will take a bluetext to know whether Stargunner counts as part of last week or this week. Unless they release another promotion this week, which would also answer it.
Well, given that the celebrations started on a Monday I'd go with each week being a Mon - Sun period. Which would mean that this week's surprises are yet to come :-)
It's Tuesday already!