It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make no mistake, they WILL hear you scream!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available 50% off, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 features the Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator Campaigns and the frenetic single-player Skirmish mode from the original title: Alien Versus Predator Gold Edition, which was released to massive acclaim in 2000. It's been updated for modern systems and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller. The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey. Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch, Predator Tag, and Cooperative modes await for you in the multiplayer section!

Humans, Xenomorphs, Hunters - it's time to establish once and for all, which of them is the deadliest species in the Universe, in Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, 50% off until Tuesday, December 2, at 10:59AM GMT.
Nice! but no word about Galaxy?
where is my free copy I signed up to test Galaxy
cyboff: Nice! but no word about Galaxy?
Galaxy is supposed to come next year :) Multiplayer does work for this game though.
angelus04: where is my free copy I signed up to test Galaxy
Did you contact support about it?
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Matruchus
still in your shelf?
inčurestynk... I have this game in my library, yet I can buy it... will I have two when I do? :)
cyboff: still in your shelf?
Shouldn't it be in my library since I signed up
cyboff: Nice! but no word about Galaxy?
Matruchus: Galaxy is supposed to come next year :) Multiplayer does work for this game though.
but AvP 2000 was using Galaxy client in beta testing... probably have to redownload & reinstall it to find out what happened there:D
Very nice release and excellent price. Will buy it in the evening.
yeah, nice, now give us lucasarts games, we're waiting over a month for next release >:U
Matruchus: Galaxy is supposed to come next year :) Multiplayer does work for this game though.
cyboff: but AvP 2000 was using Galaxy client in beta testing... probably have to redownload & reinstall it to find out what happened there:D
Sorry but that was not the galaxy client - only the game launcher with the multiplayer galaxy server support :)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Matruchus
cyboff: still in your shelf?
angelus04: Shouldn't it be in my library since I signed up
I received e-mail with the code to redeem in October... redeemed it and now it sits nicely in my library, it didn't disappear after this release...
Post edited November 25, 2014 by cyboff
owned.... :)
Now we just have to get Aliens vs Predator 2. I'm waiting for that game for so long it's killing me...
Now, after I played some AvP Classic 2000, I must admit that I liked AvP 2 by Monolith better. Can we expect a release of that game in the future, too?