It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Added:

Strike Suit Zero - <span class="bold">$</span> ([url=https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/strike-suit-zero-official/id808482444]alt)

Origin games - Origin Audio CD Volume , [url=http://www.ultima.rabbitslair.de/origin_audio_vol_2.htm]2, 3

The above CD rips contain tracks that let me populate a few more entries:

Bioforge - sel
Strike Commander - sel
Ultima 7 The Complete Edition - sel
Ultima 8 Gold Edition - medley

I suspect some of the medleys that GOG offers with the free titles (Worlds of Ultima : Martian Dreams & The Savage Empire) came from these official CDs as well.

And a question for anyone who owns Warlords Battlecry 3 - does it contain the tracks somewhere in the game folder? Seems like it might be the case from info I read elsewhere.
Added:

PixelJunk Shooter - ost $

Outcast - Original Game Score (with extra tracks) $
Post edited February 20, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: And a question for anyone who owns Warlords Battlecry 3 - does it contain the tracks somewhere in the game folder? Seems like it might be the case from info I read elsewhere.
I installed that quickly just to check. Yes, there is a music folder in the game directory that contains the tracks in MP3.
IAmSinistar: And a question for anyone who owns Warlords Battlecry 3 - does it contain the tracks somewhere in the game folder? Seems like it might be the case from info I read elsewhere.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I installed that quickly just to check. Yes, there is a music folder in the game directory that contains the tracks in MP3.
Great, thanks!
Geralt_of_Rivia: I installed that quickly just to check. Yes, there is a music folder in the game directory that contains the tracks in MP3.
Same for Anachronox.
triock: Same for Anachronox.
Glad to hear it, that one was proving to be a pain to track down. I'll add that to the list now too, thanks!
triock: Same for Anachronox.
IAmSinistar: Glad to hear it, that one was proving to be a pain to track down. I'll add that to the list now too, thanks!
Also, music in Startopia is in weird format. :/
triock: Also, music in Startopia is in weird format. :/
I have that game too, I can install it and check those out.
Checked out Startopia, the tracks are indeed in a custom data format. Found a note in the files though that seems to indicate they came from WAV sources. So it may be possible to reverse engineer them back into that format.
Checked these games - Creatures Exodus, Dragonsphere, Earth 2160, Empire Earth: Gold Edition, Geneforge 1-5, Ground Control + Expansion, Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Kingdom: The Far Reaches and Lords of Midnight, The - there's either no music in game directory or it's in custom proprietary format.

Lords of the Realm: Royal Edition - no luck with LotR 1, but there are plenty of .WAV files in LotR 2, some of them are music files.

Will try to check more games during the weekend. ;)
triock: Will try to check more games during the weekend. ;)
Fab, thanks triock! I appreciate the confirmations. I'll make a note about Lords of the Realm 2 in the list, too.
The soundtrack for Earth 2160's being sold on Gamersgate.com FYI

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-E2160OST/earth-2160-soundtrack

You can also get the soundtrack for Ring Runnner there too.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-RRFSOST/ring-runner-flight-of-the-sages-soundtrack-bundle

Also, don't even bother look for Lords of Midnight music. The original game had no music or sound effects. The remake is so faithful that it has neither as well. Hell, there's not even the option to use custom in-game soundtracks, it's that damn serious in preserving the style of the original game.
Post edited February 22, 2014 by Eniena
triock: Checked these games - Creatures Exodus, Dragonsphere, Earth 2160, Empire Earth: Gold Edition, Geneforge 1-5, Ground Control + Expansion, Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Kingdom: The Far Reaches and Lords of Midnight, The - there's either no music in game directory or it's in custom proprietary format.

Lords of the Realm: Royal Edition - no luck with LotR 1, but there are plenty of .WAV files in LotR 2, some of them are music files.

Will try to check more games during the weekend. ;)
Would it be possible to distinguish between the games that don't contain a music/ media directory and those that do but in custom proprietary format? It may still be possible to extract the music fro the latter ones.
HypersomniacLive: Would it be possible to distinguish between the games that don't contain a music/ media directory and those that do but in custom proprietary format? It may still be possible to extract the music fro the latter ones.
From this list only Geneforge and Lords of Midnight don't have the music, but I don't think it's possible to extract it from the rest. :I
triock: From this list only Geneforge and Lords of Midnight don't have the music, but I don't think it's possible to extract it from the rest. :I
Thanks! Regarding extraction, who knows, there might be a success story somewhere in there ;-P