It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Say farewell to 2013 and welcome 2014 with 15 special bundle deals up to 80% off.

2013 is coming to an end. Oh, what a fun year this was to be a gamer! Especially a PC gamer, as our console brethren got quite a sizable share of stress and frustration along with their fun, mostly due to the controversy around the new console generation DRM policies. Luckily, the NoDRM movement scored quite a success there, and some of the gamers' worst nightmares did not materialize in the end. Meantime, here at GOG.com, it was another year of DRM-free gaming. We got bigger, we got better, and our catalog of the best games in history got more extensive. Business as usual. It was a good year to be a GOG.com user, and we can promise you this: the next one is going to be even better!

But you're probably anxious to hear about our promo for today, right? Well, we did wrap up the 2013 DRM-Free Winter sale last Sunday. But this doesn't have to mean we can't offer you some amazing deals today still! Remember all those bundles and packs that competed for your support to become the daily community choice? We know that a whole lot of people were disappointed to see their favorites get fewer votes than the other deal and seemingly vanish into oblivion. Fret not! We kept all those offers safe for you, and you can get them all now. Just navigate to our main page, and see for yourself: 15 special bundle deals up to 80% off. Nice, huh? Well, there's no better party than a gaming party, so let make the transition from one year to the other to the sound of laughter, mice clicking, and keyboard tapping! Hurrah!

This final 2013 special "bonus stage" offer will last until Thursday, January 2nd 2014, at 9:59AM GMT.

Happy New Year of gaming, everyone!
Andanzas: I am interested in two games of this promo: IL2 Sturmovik and Expeditions: Conquistador.

I have the impression that IL2 renders obsolete all the other games in its bundle. I still haven't played a flying simulator, but I get the impression there's no much reason other than nostalgia to play the other games if you own IL2. Am I right?
I haven't played IL2 yet but I just went through the Aircraft manual and is it is as I thought a WW2 era fighter simulator. The other game that covers WW2 is a bomber sim. Other than that you have a WW1 fighter game, a "modern" fighter game. And the rest are combat Helicopters sims.
Let's party like it's 1995, baby.

:P
it was sad to see fallouts gone - therefore to support gog i made purchase though i said no more games this month...thank you GOG and Happy new year
*looks hard at the Settlers bundle*
nijuu: *looks hard at the Settlers bundle*
Best bundle from this promo :D Pure awesomeness :P
Happy new year from France folks :)
Post edited December 31, 2013 by Potzato
A happy New Year indeed!
Thanks GOG for this generous offer.
Thanks GOG for the great promo

Happy New Year GOG and everyone
Yay, more horror games!

Feed me, Seymour, FEED ME!
Azilut: Feed me, Seymour, FEED ME!
I saw the 1960 movie as a child and it bloody terrified me. To this day, I'm very wary of venus flytraps. :p
Azilut: Feed me, Seymour, FEED ME!
Pica-Ludica: I saw the 1960 movie as a child and it bloody terrified me. To this day, I'm very wary of venus flytraps. :p
Just curious, what movie is that? Little Shop of Horrors?
nijuu: *looks hard at the Settlers bundle*
Skysect: Best bundle from this promo :D Pure awesomeness :P
Is it really? Sell me on Settlers. I played only the very first one that was made, and it was a very slow game with tiny ants moving about the screen. It came in a 4 pack with Archon Ultra and some other games I can't remember.
jackster79: Just curious, what movie is that? Little Shop of Horrors?
Yeap. '60 version had a bad ending.
Do I remember correctly someone saying GOG will split gift codes if you ask nicely? I'd like to get Jagged Alliance 2 and S2: Silent Storm from the Tactical Strike bundle, but I'm relatively uninterested in Battle Isles: Andosia War and Ground Control 2.
Damn you gog...
I bought HOMM 3, chronicles and 5 the last day of winter sale because well it was ending... And now you tell me that there is this promo?
Made the same thing with ultima and other games...
So much money spent that could been saved... So many other games i could have bought...
I am going to cry on that corner alright? :(