It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: What I would like though is for the three people who pushed GR for a "proper" claim (that's , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/hot_jive_at_frankies_bookstore_the_fifteenth_edition_of_gog_forum_mafia/post528]SirPrimalForm and Robbeasy) to nameclaim themselves, even though I'm not going to demand it be done today. It is possible that your insistence has cost us a doctor, so should GR be killed, and turn up to really be the doctor, I expect a claim from you three.
Oh of course, because what I should have done is hammered him. That would have been great. =/
You make it sound like he was pushed to claim out of the blue, completely ignoring the very viable and (IMO)
justified wagon.

My post certainly wasn't rolefishing, it was "If there's a reason I shouldn't hammer you, you should probably tell me now". I don't really like the way you're suddenly treating GR as if he never did anything suspicious.
Oh yes, and as much as I find GR's behaviour somewhat suspect it is pretty strange the way Rob jumped on the so called 'slip' and voted for GR (under the impression he was hammering no less, which means he didn't even want to hear GR's response). Vote Rob I think.
NotFrenchYet: Pro-lynch:
- I find the lack of superfluous flavour disturbing.
========
(On a cryptic note, there is something that might be quite revealing about the last few pages. I just need to figure out what question I need to ask myself to get the information.)
=========
Basically, after falseclaiming GameRager's no longer trustworthy. Which means he'll have to be lynched sooner or later.
=========
I want easter eggs from random.org, Red_Baron, flubbucket and Robbeasy too, please. :3 My question to all of you is simply: What are your current thoughts on GameRager?
Can you confirm/deny you have/don't have any superfluous flavor(A yes or no would suffice....you don't have to reveal any of it.)? Can anyone else here confirm/deny that they have extra flavor text in their PMs?
===========
???
===========
Lol...Easter Eggs.
SirPrimalform: Oh yes, and as much as I find GR's behaviour somewhat suspect it is pretty strange the way Rob jumped on the so called 'slip' and voted for GR (under the impression he was hammering no less, which means he didn't even want to hear GR's response). Vote Rob I think.
Tbh I was gonna Vote Rob as well(after unvoting Vitek), but I wanted to hear his explanation on why he voted for me so suddenly/why he asked if I was lynched yet/etc first. So far, nothing. :\
NotFrenchYet: ..................

I want easter eggs from random.org, Red_Baron, flubbucket and Robbeasy too, please. :3 My question to all of you is simply: What are your current thoughts on GameRager?
I have scrutinized GameRagers posts in other threads and have seen a consistent "attitude" of sorts. His tenacity and anality (it's a word look it up) seem consistent and not just something manufactured for this game.

As far as lying is concerned, I have a slightly different view. I see all of you as liars. End of discussion. Unless we are masons, and even then you could be a spy, I read everything as if you are lying. I then reread it as if you are being truthful. I'm not having a hard time with GameRagers claim, nor am I having trouble with Frenchie's logic string of the possible other doc remaining in hiding.

With that...

Unvote: drennan

Vote: Robbeasy

Easter Egg

Enjoy your Egg Sweetie
Hmm, no word from Rob yet on the two votes against him or the questions I posed to him. :\

Well, I guess i'll Vote Rob for now(I will gladly remove my vote, though, if he can convince me that he had good reason to do what he did earlier.).
I guess Rob has been busy doing bank holiday type things (like going somewhere and getting rained on), hopefully we'll hear from him tomorrow.
I'm here!

Very sorry, I have indeed been out doing bank-holiday type things, and today I'm back in the office so finding it difficult to sneak a peek.

I will Definitely catch up with the thread tonight and post by tomorrow lunchtime at latest, I promise (working from home..;)...on skimming i notice I've accrued a few votes - will answer all accusations then...
Robbeasy: I'm here!

Very sorry, I have indeed been out doing bank-holiday type things, and today I'm back in the office so finding it difficult to sneak a peek.

I will Definitely catch up with the thread tonight and post by tomorrow lunchtime at latest, I promise (working from home..;)...on skimming i notice I've accrued a few votes - will answer all accusations then...
You guys get April Fool's Day off?!? Lucky buggers. *grumble mumble sputter cough*

Will wait patiently for your return, then. :)
GameRager: You guys get April Fool's Day off?!? Lucky buggers. *grumble mumble sputter cough*
Not April Fool's. Monday after Easter. Don't you?
GameRager: You guys get April Fool's Day off?!? Lucky buggers. *grumble mumble sputter cough*
JMich: Not April Fool's. Monday after Easter. Don't you?
Brainfart....I forgot that this year April 1st was also the day after Easter.
drennan -> Adzeth

Deadline for Night One's Lynch has been moved to 12th of April.
Deadline for Day One's Actions is set at 24-hours-after Night One Lynch. Be Prepared for this!

Deadline for End of Game has been set for 10th of June.

Give great thanks to New Player.

Votecount coming up.
A doobeedoobee doo...
Woohoo!

Welcome, Adzeth.

So your mafia in game 13 is not correct anymore, Joe! :-)
JoeSapphire: drennan -> Adzeth

Deadline for Day One's Actions is set at 24-hours-after Night One Lynch. Be Prepared for this!

Votecount coming up.
A doobeedoobee doo...
Wow, end of game will be cutting it awfully close to my Breast Addition Procedure (I'm getting another set just in time for bikini season)

Welcome Adzeth, hope to lynch you real soon.
JoeSapphire: drennan -> Adzeth
========
-------------
--------------
=======
---------------
Votecount coming up.
A doobeedoobee doo...
Fresssssssh mea....err welcome Adzeth! :D
========
I dunno whether to be happy or not at this news(We've already extended Night 1 a few times, causing it to drag on, yet new players DO need time to acclimate.).
--------------
Be prepared, eh? Ok boss
-----------
Wha?!? End of Game deadline?!? I'm all for getting the game moving at a decent pace, but isn't that rushing things a bit? 0.o
=======
Welcome Adzeth! *waves*
--------------
Wellllll? We're waiting. ;)
Vitek: Woohoo!

Welcome, Adzeth.

So your mafia in game 13 is not correct anymore, Joe! :-)
???
flubbucket: Welcome Adzeth, hope to lynch you real soon.
Serious or joking? And if serious: What for? 0.o
Hello everyone. I'm new to the mafia games but I think I've got the gist of it. I just need to learn the terminology and how to spot subterfuge. I've only known bad liars in real life, or maybe they're so great that I never realized they're lying.

I've been catching up with the thread, and currently I've read a couple hundred messages from the beginning and about a hundred latest ones. I skipped some in the middle because of a "oh snap, I've been reading this stuff for hours" realization. I hope I didn't miss any pivotal intrigue.

Anyway, to start some calamity. From reading the thread I have surmised that Vitek and GameRager are definitely evil. Their long posts at various points of the thread caused much groaning and a single calcified tear. I don't think they're scum, though. Vitek's earlier posts seem like righteous indignation, or something, and it didn't feel fake. GameRager's claim, lies and reasoning sound legit enough. I did consider that maybe he's scum and trying to bait the real doctor, if there even is one, but him being the real deal just seems more likely to me.

The people I'm most suspicious of are Robbeasy and flubbucket. Robbeasy for that GR hammering thing, and flubbucket because he confuses me (I guess; it's a feeling that's hard to put into words). Hope to lynch you soon too, flubbucket :p