It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ovoon: So sorry guys, I was out camping for five days.
Then you should have to said it before you went. Either PM me or state in this thread. Then others won't consider lynching you because of inactivity.
Well, now there is only 7 players to replace.

xyem: I'm not an exception.. there are a couple of days between some of my posts.

Do you just lynch whoever has the most votes (coin toss in a draw) when the deadline reaches or does it just act as a nolynch?
Nah I didn't want to leave there Joe alone and you were quite active. :-)
It will be forced lynch and in the case of tie it will be nolynch.
Well im here but have nothing additional to add in the 6 posts after my one prior
There will be mass murder once Vitek comes around. :)

Anyway, we need to get a lynch before the deadline. Preferably by majority, rather than just getting the one with the most votes lynched.
Nothing new to add at the moment; I'm not going to be around for most of the week as I'm heavily involved in the arrangements for my Grandfather's funeral, which is taking place on Thursday. I'll check in when I can.
Hooray moderator!

This will probably be my last post for a week. You know my thoughts already I hope, so I'll be brief. Zchinque APPEARS to want to murder Rob. Rob believes Zchinque is a member of the mafia. These people are causing a lot of fuss, which is maybe a good thing. Ignoring them and they turn out to be town would make everyone look foolish (exceptions of course for those members of the mafia), but then of course, ignoring those who post once a week and aren't really playing the game would cause embarassment if they turn out to be mafia.
And, for those two reasons, ignoring the leftover people, who are posting regularly, and creating moderate discussion and trying to play the game, ignoring them could be terribly shameful in hindsight.
To conclude; we know nothing. It has proved impossible to read anything into individual behaviour at this point. Each person has an equal chance of being mafia, so it really doesn't matter WHO you lynch because we're all just playing out our hands... hitting with the bat we've been given...
Directing whichever synchronised swimming team we pick up at the pool.

Ah well, I said I'd be brief but look what happened. I've convinced myself to Unvote Robbeasy, Vote Ovoon. What can we do but listen to our hearts?

I'll return to you on wednesday after next. Gettem Good Guys!

P.S It's just occured to me - If I won't be returning to you until wednesday, (sorry again (actually sorry fo the first time, I never apologised when I first told you did I? How rude of me)) would we be able to push the deadline a few days? I know you stipulated only in the event of your death, but I was just thinking that with the current arrangement either the active players would be in for a long night or I would get no night action. Sorry again, I didn't organise myself very well did I? See you soon!
Daddy's home!
It has been over 3 days and I have yet to hear from Robbeasy and Silverfire. I am still giving Rob some time to explain himself but I am now looking for replacement for Silverfire. If someone is interested, please PM me and I'll make it happen.
Vitek: Daddy's home!
It has been over 3 days and I have yet to hear from Robbeasy and Silverfire. I am still giving Rob some time to explain himself but I am now looking for replacement for Silverfire. If someone is interested, please PM me and I'll make it happen.
Many apologies! I have been looking every day - it just got so slow that I was waiting for more input from others before posting! Consider me prodded.
And there was me proving I wasn't an exception >.<

Silverfire is now the only one at L-3 and there are 4 others at L-4. Silverfire hasn't posted in 10 days (last post was 13th August) whereas every one else has posted recently as far as I can tell.

I have my doubts that Silverfire is mafia, but being so quiet and thus drawing attention (i.e. lynch the lurkers) makes me think that removal at this early stage would be better than debating it at a later stage where the decision is more crucial. At least right now, when there is very little in the way of actually identifying mafia.
If he is being replaced

unvote vote zchinque
Well -since me and Zchinque appeared to have argued each other to a standstill, there doesnt appear to be much happening.

I'm still of the opinion that his persecutiion of me is unjustified, very oddly done (Robscum??!) and lacking in any merit whatsoever, so with complete lack of anything else to hang my hat on on, my vote stays with him.

Hopefully with a replacement for Silverfire the game might get moving...
I have been watching all the posts. I just have trouble finding what to contribute. It was a decision not to post within the deadline, because I think a replacement might work best for this situation.

I'm terrible at this, and I have interests elsewhere. Like playing my gog games :P
Well - this has died on its arse hasnt it??!!

The deadline is today people! Whats it going to be?

We're waiting for a replaceent for Silver, so I dont see that lynching the lurkers really gets us anywhere - theres Ovoon, but I think theres justification for giving them other chances.

The only other people really to cause any waves are me and zchinque. I've stated my case why I believe Zchinques actions to be odd and worthy of lynching, and I've been in trouble for actually defending my position.

Or are we just going to let the dya slide by and end up with a no-lynch....???? Not the greatest result!
Robbeasy: Or are we just going to let the dya slide by and end up with a no-lynch....???? Not the greatest result!
We have no idea, talk has been slow "today" and the chances are what.. 1:3 of randomly lynching Mafia? No lynch might actually be the greatest result in the current circumstances.

Unfortunately, it is also poised to happen again next round, which is not good. If there is a replacement for silverfire, there might be a shift though.
Robbeasy: Or are we just going to let the dya slide by and end up with a no-lynch....???? Not the greatest result!
xyem: We have no idea, talk has been slow "today" and the chances are what.. 1:3 of randomly lynching Mafia? No lynch might actually be the greatest result in the current circumstances.

Unfortunately, it is also poised to happen again next round, which is not good. If there is a replacement for silverfire, there might be a shift though.
I getcha , and agree, but a no-lynch is Usually considered bad news - a 'free' go for the Mafia, as it were. Agreed that we are struggling for suspects though...
Robbeasy: I getcha , and agree, but a no-lynch is Usually considered bad news - a 'free' go for the Mafia, as it were. Agreed that we are struggling for suspects though...
As far as I know, the debate on whether no-lynch is good or bad rages on but I'm pretty sure it heavily depends on the circumstances. Right now, I think its better that the mafia have a "free go" than help them and effectively give them 2 "free go"s!