It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: So again :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_19_a_slalom_mafia/post145

P1na, could you simply specify this : do you have general categories of people, as like/dislikes, or do you have specific individuals that you simply prefer to not mention by name ?
specific individuals. But I will not reveal the pretty girl's name because you worthless lot would rush to hit on the poor thing.
Anyone sees an abjection to a forced mass disclosure about knowing how to ski or not ?
TwilightBard: I'm still against the clues, mainly because they're going to color our collective information without us being certain what they're really pointing at. There's no way to know what clues are red herrings and what ones are planted to give us actual information, and to what extent the information we get from the clues goes. So yes, I'm pretty suspicious of such a 'gift' such as the clues, as it's something that no mod would put into a game without some severe counterbalance.
And I am for clues because they will probably become meaningless after D1 and I don't want to render something Joe put in game meaningless.

I am less willing to share likes/dislikes as those can be potentialy more harmful than clues in my opinion.

Also because you all named it so nicely and I would like to by tyrant at least once. (can someone also explain why tyrant ends with "t" in english? It's "tyranny" and "tyrant", what logic is in it? In czech it's just "tyran")

SirPrimalform: Everyone else: Am I the only one who thinks it's a hard mistake to make and that Zchinque's opinion on the matter (that we shouldn't share it) had been abundantly clear for ages at that point? (Hooray for run on sentences!)
Yes. :-p

I just don't think it is scummy thing and don't know for what purpose would scum make it.

SirPrimalform: Also P1na's clue and my currently unrevealed clue. That's clues naming 3 different people, unless Joe has decided to make the game incredibly easy I'm going to guess that they don't necessarily point to our killers. I'm guessing that they are some obscure reference to the role of that character and that your night action makes some use of the clues.
My clue describes one character. What he looks like and what are her habits.
Do you think it could point to some role?

amok: What is Hitman? Some form of vigilante?

I found SK (Serial Killer) on the scum wiki, but nothing on Hitman.
Hm, it's not on mafiascum.net? I thought it is more common role. I know it from MTGS. It's someone who gets list of character he is supposed to kill and he gets limited amount of shots to get them. Basicaly SK with specific targets and limited amount of kills.
Anyone sees an abjection to a forced mass disclosure about knowing how to ski or not ?
Also, by abjection, I mean objection.

:-/
Telika: Anyone sees an abjection to a forced mass disclosure about knowing how to ski or not ?
Well, I can ski. I haven't for several years now but I think I still can it. But I am not sure how it is related to mafia game.
Do you want to invite us to Switzerland to play mafia and ski with you?
SirPrimalform: Everyone else: Am I the only one who thinks it's a hard mistake to make and that Zchinque's opinion on the matter (that we shouldn't share it) had been abundantly clear for ages at that point? (Hooray for run on sentences!)
Vitek: Yes. :-p

I just don't think it is scummy thing and don't know for what purpose would scum make it.
So you think it was an easy mistake to make and that Zchinque's [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_19_a_slalom_mafia/post151]wasn't clear?
Vitek: Do you want to invite us to Switzerland to play mafia and ski with you?
Yeah, we'll see about that when I'll know who isn't a psychotic murderer in disguise (also when the costs will allow me to re-start skiing as well - I basically haven't since I was a kid). BUT, let me rephrase to avoid any ambiguous answers :

Does anyone see an objection to a forced mass disclosure about player character role description private message statetements on whether said character can ski or not ?
Vitek: Do you want to invite us to Switzerland to play mafia and ski with you?
Telika: Yeah, we'll see about that when I'll know who isn't a psychotic murderer in disguise (also when the costs will allow me to re-start skiing as well - I basically haven't since I was a kid). BUT, let me rephrase to avoid any ambiguous answers :

Does anyone see an objection to a forced mass disclosure about player character role description private message statetements on whether said character can ski or not ?
not at all, but I see no reason why anyone will admit to do so...
Telika: Yeah, we'll see about that when I'll know who isn't a psychotic murderer in disguise (also when the costs will allow me to re-start skiing as well - I basically haven't since I was a kid). BUT, let me rephrase to avoid any ambiguous answers :

My PM has not a slightest hint of my skiing capabilities, so I don't see any use for this. But if people want then I have no objections.
amok: What is Hitman? Some form of vigilante?

I found SK (Serial Killer) on the scum wiki, but nothing on Hitman.
Vitek: Hm, it's not on mafiascum.net? I thought it is more common role. I know it from MTGS. It's someone who gets list of character he is supposed to kill and he gets limited amount of shots to get them. Basicaly SK with specific targets and limited amount of kills.
Cheers

amok: What would be that point of that, I can see no other reason to be a clue cop is to see wheter a person is lying about the clue or not. Why would that be beneficial to scum?

(I am working from the assumption that clues are clues to the killer(s) identity, and aprart from JMich's clue so far this seems correcrt)
SirPrimalform: Also P1na's clue and my currently unrevealed clue. That's clues naming 3 different people, unless Joe has decided to make the game incredibly easy I'm going to guess that they don't necessarily point to our killers. I'm guessing that they are some obscure reference to the role of that character and that your night action makes some use of the clues.
but the clues will most likely be used to see which names are innocent also, or that is what I expect. We know now that the person who did the killing is an english woman, so if your name people who are not english then we know they are not the killers, if you know what I mean.

or do you mean that your clue links a player to an alias? P1na's clue do not, and the only way to be able to start linking Peter Browning the alias to a player is via the like/dislikes. Without those the names can not be linked to a player. (except it seems logical that P1na is not Peter Browning, off course)... if this makes any sense.

Telika: Also, by abjection, I mean objection.

I have an objection! It's embarrassing to admit if you don't know.
Telika: Also, by abjection, I mean objection.

P1na: I have an objection! It's embarrassing to admit if you don't know.
Bah. you probably wouldn't be alone. What is it for an answer, though, more explicitely ?
Telika: Does anyone see an objection to a forced mass disclosure about player character role description private message statetements on whether said character can ski or not ?
I think this is relevant:
JoeSapphire: We agreed that someone must come to town and get help, but without the gondola cars, which had been shut down by some outside means, there was no way of descending the mountain without traversing the slope on a pair of skis. Which, it turned out, all of us simply could not do.
nmillar: I think this is relevant:
I would want more direct, straightforward answers.

About personal role PM stating, or evoking, skiing abilities or lack thereof.
nmillar: I think this is relevant:
Telika: I would want more direct, straightforward answers.

About personal role PM stating, or evoking, skiing abilities or lack thereof.
The bit I quoted from the original post states that everybody has zero ability to ski. So I imagine, very much like my own PM, there is no mention of skiing ability in anybody's PM.