It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: So. I'm adressing to the 5 members of Flub's group. Do you not have the impression that scums are frolicking in your ranks, that hopping from pseudonym to pseudonym with no accountability and being protected from direct investigation is a perfect -and largely exploited- environment for scum ?
So you're fishing for the members of flubbucket's group?
Telika: So. I'm adressing to the 5 members of Flub's group. Do you not have the impression that scums are frolicking in your ranks, that hopping from pseudonym to pseudonym with no accountability and being protected from direct investigation is a perfect -and largely exploited- environment for scum ?
nmillar: So you're fishing for the members of flubbucket's group?
Basically yes. Though I think several can be identified already through statements and reactions. I was already, in day 1, suspicious of the 5-members group, and now I'm reaching the point where I think it's worth identifying them.

But even without that, I think they should scrutinize each others a lot. And I think that the townies amongst them not notifying us of such scummy behaviour within their ranks was already a mistake.
Telika: Basically yes. Though I think several can be identified already through statements and reactions. I was already, in day 1, suspicious of the 5-members group, and now I'm reaching the point where I think it's worth identifying them.

But even without that, I think they should scrutinize each others a lot. And I think that the townies amongst them not notifying us of such scummy behaviour within their ranks was already a mistake.
Going for low hanging fruit doesn't seem townie. If you need me to explain that to you, I'm not going to so be a big girl and figure it out for yourself.

Scum points awarded.

Or do you think there is any even remotely townie motivation for 18 pseudonyms ?

I for one would scumhunt in that era in priority, within it if I belonged to it, and any of my suspects turning out to belong to that group will get a suspicion bonus (heck, even the not-suspect-yet would appear on the radar). But my point is : I am surprised that nobody in your group pointed out this situation (and these behaviours) earlier, with his alarm bells fully ringing.
I'm not sure how you determined there are 5 people in this race? I'm in it, and I have no clue myself. I think Flub stated 5 as a guess based on the assumptions that there are equal numbers of each race (but 5 in one race) and the fact that there are so many pseudonyms floating around. It's probably a good guess, but by no means definite. (The rest of you may have a better idea if you at least know there are 4 people in your own race, I don't have any information to go on to even say all the races are roughly equal in number).

The stated motivations for using pseudonyms started out as being unsure whether we were allowed to use our real names, then (once it was stated by A_F_P early on that we could use real names) to not wanting their racial identity to be revealed to scum.
01kipper: I'm not sure how [Telika] determined there are 5 people in this race?
This was my first thought, as well. I was about to go scouring through the thread to see where that was ever written. Did flubbucket actually make that assumption in a post? Do you know the post number (or, at least, approximately where it would be in the thread)?
01kipper: I'm not sure how [Telika] determined there are 5 people in this race?
Krypsyn: This was my first thought, as well. I was about to go scouring through the thread to see where that was ever written. Did flubbucket actually make that assumption in a post? Do you know the post number (or, at least, approximately where it would be in the thread)?
Sorry, this is the one I was referring to:

flubbucket: The quicktopic I'm in has had, including the mod, 18 different aliases used to post and only five are possibly true players/mod names.
Re-reading it now though, I see he was referring to possibly true names. My count for possibly true player names is 3players+mod=4.
Must apologize, but probably won't be posting til late Friday/Saturday, work keeps fucking with my schedule like it's fun so my brain is screaming loudly, and I can't figure out what day is up.
01kipper: Sorry, this is the one I was referring to:

Re-reading it now though, I see he was referring to possibly true names. My count for possibly true player names is 3players+mod=4.
Thanks, I think I read that post from flub 3 or 4 times the past couple days, and my eyes must have avoided the word 'five' every time (or, at least my brain seems to have). I just wanted a reason for the sudden assumption by Telika that there are exactly 5 people in your chat. It is still a bit of a leap from possibly to certainly, but at least flub's post wording gives a plausible reason for it.

Your confirmation that it in fact isn't a certainty, evidenced by your own opinion of your chat membership, is helpful as well. It is helping me get a better picture of the situation, at any rate.
01kipper: I'm not sure how you determined there are 5 people in this race?
In day 1 we had calculated that the most likely setting is 4+4+4+5. I'm part of a 4-people group. Unless there's a 3-people group somewhere (to allow for a more-than-5-members group), I'll stick with this hypothesis.
flubbucket: Acceptable: I've been thinking about Telika quite a bit lately. I wonder if he's a Nancy boy or not. Perhaps the answer will come to me in a dream...

Unacceptable: flubbucket, do you think DarkoD13 wears his mother's underpants and bra and dances around for daddy??
So why am I turd?
How does it differ from what I said?

It makes little sense to me. As kipper said, you can't communicate there but as you are saying, you can post there your thoughts. Is that right?
What is flavour reasoning for it?

What do you think about it? That there are people hiding behind different aliases and not letting their race-buddies know their identity? Do you find it pro-town? Don't you think it would be good to find who they are what are their motives?
Vitek: What do you think about it? That there are people hiding behind different aliases and not letting their race-buddies know their identity? Do you find it pro-town? Don't you think it would be good to find who they are what are their motives?
Well, as it seems likely that mafia / cult are within the various races, then it sounds like a pretty good idea to hide your identify.

Furthermore, there are two bits information in the OP that seem relevant:
A_Future_Pilot: 5. Once you’ve been lynched, you are dead. Unlike most mafia games however, that does NOT mean you stop taking part in the game. You will be PM'd with instructions once dead.
A_Future_Pilot: In the dawn of the Fourth Age the Elroidan ships were seen in the sky and the races of Ganymede trembled. The Elroidan sorcerers sought out the dead, and the screams of ghouls began to fill the once quite nights. The Elroi had not come for the living however, and though they struck terror into the hearts of the citizens of Ganymede, if left unprovoked they rarely harmed anyone.
My interpretation of that is we have one race of people that can communicate with the dead, and I would imagine that people who are lynched / night killed would join the Elroidan quicktopic? From a scum perspective, I'd want to know every member of the Elroidan race so I could systematically kill them off and prevent them using their ability to talk to dead players to their advantage.

As previously alluded to, it's possible that the Elroidan race has a scum or two in it and therefore it would make sense for all the non-scum members of that race to hide their identity, wouldn't it?
This would make sense, actually, for some species. But Flub says that the 5 representatives of his species are identified (again, I assume there aren't 6 members in a group, and 3 in another), so, if I understand him well, there are people in his group who are posting anonymously, or haven't claimed certain of their posts (18 different accounts !?), yet their belonging to that species is known. So, this does not seem to be the motive of the maintained confusion.

I ask again, the same way or differently, to Flub or whoever witnesses it : do these multi-account, anonymous posts, look scummy ? Or not ?

Wouldn't scum enthousiastically exploit the possibility of giving out ideas without being accountable to it, or without being called out on self-contradictory stances ?
Telika: ...But Flub says that the 5 representatives of his species...
Could you quote my post where I state exactly how many are in my race Miss Quote??
Hello everyone. I just wanted to say that I now have my computer to myself again, and I will be doing some catch up reading later.
Vitek: ................

So why am I turd?

My comment was a reaction to the same question being asked again and again.

Also is it a surprise that I think of you as a turd my fine brother??