It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Off topic: Sadly i think mafia is dead on this forum, it seemed to go all quiet after games 9&10 ended.

I cant even avoid a prod as the 2nd to last poster before viteks post as there wasnt anything to reply to lol.
Can somebody post me the link to the observer thread or whatever related to this game ??
N0x0ss: Can somebody post me the link to the observer thread or whatever related to this game ??
No. The observer thread is strictly for non-players.
Unfortunately, I also have quite busy time at school and because of that I don't have time to read and post. As much as I would like to contribute to this game I am just too busy.
bazilisek: *
Can we get an updated vote count, please?
boct1584: Can we get an updated vote count, please?
Certainly. There isn't much to count, though.

Votecount the Fourth

ViolatorX: 2 votes (L-4). Voted by Vitek (#417) and GameRager (#419).
nmillar: 1 vote (L-5). Voted by IronStar (#366).
IronStar: 1 vote (L-5). Voted by nmillar (#396).
Gazoinks: 1 vote (L-5). Voted by ViolatorX (#420).

Not voting: Gazoinks, boct1584, matti1996, aylien, N0x0ss. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
So I have to vote each and every day till I'm killed ? Can't we take my vote for granted ??
I have seen nothing that disuades me from believing that IronStar is scum. My vote stands.
banjangkueh:
IronStar:
Gazoinks:
GameRager:
You do know the rules say you have 24 hours to respond to a prod or you'll be replaced, right?

Let me pre-empt some comments that will inevitably follow: what should we do when everyone is so passive? The answer is extremely simple. Don't be passive yourself and vote. Voting is the only thing that matters in this game. Everything else is just so much fluff. Vote early, vote often. Vote all the time.

Sincerely,
your concerned deity
Post edited June 14, 2012 by bazilisek
I'm here, I'm here.....
It's just that I don't have much to say right now...
IronStar: I'm here, I'm here.....
I'm here as well, I just was sick for the last 2 days and thus haven't worked up the will to do a reread. I'll try to get started on it later today.
IronStar: I'm here, I'm here.....
Gazoinks: I'm here as well, I just was sick for the last 2 days and thus haven't worked up the will to do a reread. I'll try to get started on it later today.
Get well soon !
Okay, I don't care if this gets me lynched, we need to get something going.

Vote: N0x0ss. He started his vendetta against nmillar in http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_12_taumarumarutanga_o_twhiritike/post125], which was quickly rebutted, makes more points which are also quickly rebutted, and yet he maintains this vendetta. It makes no sense, and is distracting us from the rest of the game.
I think I stared into sun too much as I don't see any new contributive posts.

There is something interesting I wanted to ask. When I was carrying out night kill I noticed someone creeping outside so I would like to know who is it and if he saw me too. It would help me if you share it with me.
Thanks.
Vitek: I think I stared into sun too much as I don't see any new contributive posts.

There is something interesting I wanted to ask. When I was carrying out night kill I noticed someone creeping outside so I would like to know who is it and if he saw me too. It would help me if you share it with me.
Thanks.
I tend to doubt you'd admitting outright that you're a Mafioso, so I'm going to interpret your sentence as "I have an investigatory role, and I spotted someone doing something last night." Am I on the mark here?