It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More games to my list :)
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Beneath a Steel Sky
Teenagent
TheCheese33: Rock Band 2. Yes, I know I'm a little late on playing that, but it is still awesome. Thinking about picking up LEGO Rock Band for the tracks. Does anyone have it, and is it decent?

Seems okay. I've been meaning to pick it up, it's basically RB2 with Lego. I don't know how on Earth that could fail.
Besides, it has David Bowie.
I just finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village for my ds. Amazing game with incredible artwork. The story had a few holes in it, but the puzzles were fun. I have such a feeling of accomplishment after beating it. I mean, I solved over a hundred logic puzzles, that's more thinking that I do in most games.
keep posting games you finished last year. around 10th of january i would like to finalize the thread. count how many games top five etc.

for games you finished this year i will create a new thread around tenth too.
Thanks for your efforts in this thread. :-)
Now I'm looking forward to comparing the 2009-list with the (as of now, empty) 2010-list...
Well to start the 2010 list, I just finished The Saboteur. The last section was one of the creepiest things, especially the song being played on the piano (at least if you remember the lyrics to it)
Post edited January 01, 2010 by Aliasalpha
Aliasalpha: Well to start the 2010 list, I just finished The Saboteur. The last section was one of the creepiest things, especially the song being played on the piano (at least if you remember the lyrics to it)

hold your ponies mate.
keep twozeroonezero stuff for the next thread :D to avoid confusion.
So happy to be able to say this"
Portal and Half Life 2 Episode 1 join the ranks!
Aliasalpha: Well to start the 2010 list, I just finished The Saboteur. The last section was one of the creepiest things, especially the song being played on the piano (at least if you remember the lyrics to it)

Creepy in a good way, or in a bad way? Did you like the game?
Right lets see if I can remember everything I completed for the last couple months sinse updating.
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Simon the Sorcerer
Starcraft
Starcraft: Broadwars
Peggle World of Warcraft Edition (if it counts)
I think thats the lot.
My Q4 games - Dragon Age, Eschalon: Book 1, Modern Warfare 2, Majesty 2 and squeezed Stalker: Clear Skies in on December 31!
I'm currently working my way through Telltale's Sam & Max series, which I picked up last month in December. As of the end of the year, I'd finished all of Season 1 and just completed Ice Station Santa (Ep. 1 of season 2).
Other games finished in 2009:
Bioshock
Half-Life 2 (and episodes)
Portal
Prey
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Fallout 3 (though I'm currently re-playing it since I didn't have the DLC before).
I've been taking advantage of some excellent game sales as of late, so there are several I'm hoping to get through before 2010 is through.
Add for me
The legend of Zelda : Majoras Mask
The legend of Zelda : Oracles of Seasons
Need for Speed : Hot Poursuit II
Need for Speed : Underground
Need for Speed : Underground II
That is all for 2009 T-Y
Post edited January 20, 2010 by apoc17
Half-Life: Decay
NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits
Half life episodes 1 and 2