It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have had Fallout 3 since it was released but waited till all the DLC was available before starting it. What can I say? It felt like an unfinished product without them to be honest. Anyway finished it at 5am. One of the best games I have ever played.
This year i have finished Planescape Torment, BG I & TOTSC, BGII & TOB and now i´m trying to pass again them all including mods!
Argh, so many games... See if I can remember all of them:
Assassin's Creed
The Witcher
Bioshock
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
World in Conflict (might've been last year, don't think so, though)
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Zeno Clash
Sacrifice
Darwinia
Warhammer 40 000: Dawn of War 2
Fallout 3 (DLC 1-3)
Plants Vs Zombies
Defense Grid: The Awakening
C&C: Red Alert 3
King's Bounty: The Legend
The Secret of Monkey Island: SE
World of Goo (I think it was this year)
Braid (got all Steam Achievements, too)
Patapon 2
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (think it was this year)
Chrono Trigger DS (pretty sure I was playing it after New Year)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble!!
Descent: Freespace
Freespace 2
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Think that's all of them. There's also quite a list of games I didn't finish yet. Hmm. I'm such a geek.
Post edited October 16, 2009 by Whitecroc
Huh, that's a lot of games Whitecroc..
Here's my list:
Noitu Love 2
Rayman 3
Portal
Gish
Duke Nukem 3D
World Of Goo
Death Rally
And there's LOTS of game I didn't finish..
Post edited October 16, 2009 by paldepind
Hmm.
Half Life's two expansions
Ultimate Doom
World of Goo
Defense Grid
Plants Vs. Zombies
Spectromancer
Westward
Braid
Chains
Haven't finished any GOG purchases yet, because a lot of them are strategy/open ended titles, which I never considar "complete".
bioshock
now i have to replay it and kill those annoying children.
all of them
HAHAHAHA!
Hmmm...
Devil May Cry 4,
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires,
Halo 3: ODST,
Prototype,
Tales of Vesperia,
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass,
Megaman ZX,
Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy,
Pok�mon Platinum,
Sonic Rush Adventure
There may be more, I'm unsure - but this is all I know of for now.
EDIT: Also, I'm only listing games I completed for the first time.
Post edited October 16, 2009 by Nova
More two games:
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels.
does peggle adventure mode on 360 count? Because that's all I got for this thread . I never beat games :(
I just finished Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (Twice in as many days actually)
Even with a few control niggles and 3 rather annoying sections, it's easily in the top 10 adventures I've ever played, a truly excellent experience all around and I'll be buying #2 next pay if the 360 version of Blood Bowl hasn't been released
Finished Half Life 2: Episode I and II today.
I was quite dissapointed on how short both epansions were...
I was so sure that I wouldn't post in this thread before December, but here I am with Unreal II: The Awakening. And there seems to be more to come since I'm so very close at finishing several other FPS games I have been playing lately.
finished single player Call of Duty 4 today. I played it on recruit though so I don't think that totally counts either. I put the difficulty on recruit because I have so many games in my backlog, and I felt like just quickly blazing through one of them.
ThermioN: Finished Half Life 2: Episode I and II today.
I was quite dissapointed on how short both epansions were...

I knew beforehand those games were short, so I knew what to expect. I was more disappointed in how EP1 ended. After the final battle an area opened up and there were ammo and health packs to pickup, so it led me to believe there was going to be another battle. Then at the very end you think another insane battle in going to occur, and the game just suddenly ends. Why did I need ammo and health pickups if I wasn't to fight anything?
Post edited October 17, 2009 by CaptainGyro
Hmm... The Secret of Monkey Island on Xbox, Tales of Monkey Island episodes 1, 2, and 3. I may have finished a couple of others as well, but those are the ones I remember. I don't have much experience in this "finishing" thing.
CaptainGyro: finished single player Call of Duty 4 today. I played it on recruit though so I don't think that totally counts either. I put the difficulty on recruit because I have so many games in my backlog, and I felt like just quickly blazing through one of them.

You should have played it on a higher difficulty setting, because even then the game is still ridiculously short. Some really intense fighting though, I loved it to bits.
Well, I'm kind of disappointed, I bought Combat Wings: Battle of Britain yesterday through Steam, and 4.4 hours in, I've finished it... This was on normal difficulty.
It's a blast to play though, arcade flight action fans will love it. Just, yeah, the climax comes a little too soon... That's what she said, am I right?
Post edited October 18, 2009 by Shalgroth