It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seiken Densetsu 3(secret of mana2)-snes
Final Fantasy: Dissidia-psp
Odin Sphere-ps2
Bioshock-ps3
Call of Duty World at War-ps3
Medal of Honor Heroes2-psp
Jeanne D'arc-psp
Prototype-ps3
Resident Evil 5-ps3
Resistance 1 and 2-ps3
Champions: Return to Arms-ps2
Final Fantasy Origins-ps1
Solitare-my phone....at work(yeah, thats right, effin solitare!!!)
lukaszthegreat: PoSS: what's Caster (x4)... is x4 a part of the name?

Caster is an indie game, and quite short, so I'd assume that the (4x) is the number of times he played through it.
lukaszthegreat: PoSS: what's Caster (x4)... is x4 a part of the name?

As Wolfox said, it's the number of time I've beaten it. It's a fun game, but rather short (it can be beaten in ~1 hour).
I've just done Tales Of Monkey Island Episode 3: Lair Of The Leviathan
PhoenixWright: So... what system did you play Fallout 3 on, how much did you pay for the DLC, and should I get them all and play 'em?

360, far too much (800 ms points each) and.... hmm.... maybe. If you don't have Fallout 3 at all wait a few weeks, there's a game of the year edition with all 5 addons coming in the middle of the month, may even be worth looking for a deal on ebay for it if you do own the base game
Mini-reviews of the DLC
Operation Anchorage - Meh. Too shooty and not RPGey enough (basically what most people complained about with the full game) but a bit of fun with a few interesting bits including the gauss rifle which is arguably the most important weapon for the DLC because criticals knock enemies down which can be the only thing that saves your life against the super baddies they add with broken steel. Its also a bit of a fun pisstake of FPS' in general
The Pitt - So-so. A bit too basic and mostly samey. Felt like it should be in the main game because it just didn't feel different. Anchorage and Lookout have significantly different scenery, broken steel has a pretty big airbase and mothership zeta is one enormous new area but the pitt didn't feel unique in any way. Also even if you aren't an achievement person, the fact they have a "Find all 100 bits of metal hidden in obscure places surrounded by annoying enemies" one will likely piss you off.
Point Lookout - The DLC starts to get good here, nice swampy locales and mutated hicks that look like an embodiment of stereotypes. Some fairly interesting and weird missions with some good 50s mad scientist schemes
Broken Steel - Big new airbase with lots of fighting and new guns including the tesla cannon(think a lascannon that uses a single electron charge pack round per shot and can kill most things in one shot) Adds 3 major new nasties, the super mutant overlord, the ghoul ravager and the albino radscorpion that seriously challenged my level 30 character equipped with insanely powerful alien guns. This is where the gauss rifle's knockdown was so damn useful, especially with the radscorpions, those fuckers are stupidly nasty.
Mothership Zeta - Pretty damn good. I know I'm biased as a scifi nut but it felt better and had good secondary characters and missions. Put some points into unarmed, you need to punch folk for a bit. Really nice ending boss fight like thing and some sweet outer space action. Keep all the alien epoxy you can, fixes weapons you don't get spares of.
Post edited September 30, 2009 by Aliasalpha
Aliasalpha: (Perfect mini-reviews)

Wow, thanks for laying it out for me. Those last three sound awesome! I love mutated hicks and anything related to space. I already have the game, but it's probably going to be cheaper/around the same price to just buy the GotY edition. That's really annoying.... Maybe I'll just pick up Mothership Zeta for now and play them in an episodic fashion.
The latest games that I finished was, Bioshock, Tomb Raider Anniversary, The Witcher and STALKER Clear Sky
Just finish Need for Speed : High Stake
Recently finished:
Darkest of Days - Good, average game with some neat ideas. Obviously low budget, but still fun to play.
FEAR 2: Reborn - Took like 45 minutes, not the best expansion... too short to even remember clearly, really.
Deus Ex: Invisible War - Not nearly as good as the original, but not nearly the horrible piece of crap many fans will tell you it is. A solid FPS/RPG hybrid with some neat ideas and story elements.
FEAR 2: Reborn - Took like 45 minutes, not the best expansion... too short to even remember clearly, really.

Ewwwwwwwww @ its shortness.
Deus Ex: Invisible War - Not nearly as good as the original, but not nearly the horrible piece of crap many fans will tell you it is. A solid FPS/RPG hybrid with some neat ideas and story elements.

I liked the game, but the universal ammo really was an awful idea.
I preferred Deus Ex (Original).
Post edited October 06, 2009 by MysterD
Finished the story mode of Batman: Arkham Asylum. Loved it.
Finished Bad Company (PS3). Short, but fun.
Dark Messiah: Might & Magic, Lost Planet Colonies, Dead Space, Fable: The Lost Chapters, Devil May Cry 4, Fallout (Dec. 08 so close enough :P), Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Thanks to GOG for getting me back into this one!), The Graveyard, The Path, Street Fighter IV if you count arcade mode on hardest difficulty.
LPC was hard as balls at some points (course I had it on hard mode)..Sands of Time had that maddening sequence near the end...I ended up using someone elses save after about 20 times of falling to my death..rarrgh.
Wolfox: Finished the story mode of Batman: Arkham Asylum. Loved it.

Finished it myself about 20 minutes ago.
Good game, although I'm slightly gutted I couldn't find all the riddles... only managed about 80% completion. I'm not one to bother going back into a game for 100% though.
I finished the following games:
1. Street Fighter 4 - unlocked all characters by beating Seth with all characters x2
2. Grand Theft Auto 4 - very long game but badly optimized for PC
3. FEAR 2 - not scary at all for me, it was more or less a snore fest
4. Fallout 3 vanilla version, can't get the expansions here thanks to GFWL x2
5. Medal of Honor Airborne - Unrealistic FPS for WW2
6. Brothers in Arms: Hell Highway
7. Warhammer 40k : Dawn of War 2 (singleplayer portion)
These are the game I can think off at the moment.
I'll also add: Shogo, Zeno Clash, I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream & Paraworld to my list.
EDIT: Machinarium.
Post edited October 20, 2009 by Navagon