It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6397
Post edited May 06, 2013 by Madmate
[Want]

Holy Avatar vs Maidens of the Dead (Desura key from Bundlestars bundle)

[Have]
All are Steamkeys :

Adventure Apes
Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Beat Hazard Ultra
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Darwinia
Dungeons of Dredmor
Galactic Arms Race
Geneforge Saga
Gettysburg
Insecticide Ep 1
Jolly Rover
Kill Fun Yeah
Miner Wars Arena
Nightsky HD
Sacred Gold
Shank 2
Snapshot
Sword & Sworcery
Vegas Make It Big + Fireburst + Zombie Pirates
Waking Mars
Warlock Master of the Arcane
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2

Thank you Samlii for KB Platinum Ed. very kind gesture!!! :)))
Post edited May 02, 2013 by nijuu
Updated my want list http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6328
*snip* Thanks again, ne!
Post edited May 02, 2013 by carnival73
carnival73: Have $ for a $10 GOG game (FEZ for example)

Want
----------

U-Play:

FC3 Blood Dragon

or

TC Ghost Recon Future Soldier + Season Pass

(If anyone else acquired cheap keys for them - Was considering starting a U-Play account)
Thank you for the Space Colony HD gift . I hope you will enjoy Blood Dragon .
carnival73: Have $ for a $10 GOG game (FEZ for example)

Want
----------

U-Play:

FC3 Blood Dragon

or

TC Ghost Recon Future Soldier + Season Pass

(If anyone else acquired cheap keys for them - Was considering starting a U-Play account)
ne_zavarj: Thank you for the Space Colony HD gift . I hope you will enjoy Blood Dragon .
Much thanks.....looks like U-Play has it's act together too. I'm downloading at over a meg and half per second and it's pulling to folder that I can back up easily from using only a serial for DRM.

Also looks like Future Soldier might not have an online audience as U-Play has moved onto the F2P "Ghost Recon Online."
ne_zavarj: Thank you for the Space Colony HD gift . I hope you will enjoy Blood Dragon .
carnival73: Much thanks.....looks like U-Play has it's act together too. I'm downloading at over a meg and half per second and it's pulling to folder that I can back up easily from using only a serial for DRM.

Also looks like Future Soldier might not have an online audience as U-Play has moved onto the F2P "Ghost Recon Online."
You can backup the installation files like you do on GamersGate?
DarkoD13: You can backup the installation files like you do on GamersGate?
Maybe he backed it up from the Ubisoft Game Launcher / cache / installers folder .
Post edited May 02, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Selling a load of old Megadrive and Mega CD games on ebay, ends tomorrow

list of the items here
Old post.
Post edited May 06, 2013 by K_1269
carnival73: Much thanks.....looks like U-Play has it's act together too. I'm downloading at over a meg and half per second and it's pulling to folder that I can back up easily from using only a serial for DRM.

DarkoD13: You can backup the installation files like you do on GamersGate?
It got REALLY weird.

The downloader executable they gave me was for FC3 in it's entirety and neatly rared it into a folder for backup. They then sent me a bad key for FC3 and THEN let me download and install Blood Dragon.

Blood Dragon's backup files are in a number folder in Ubisofts' folder and can be easily backed up but massive headache if you had a steam-sized library and had to sift through all of those numbered folders.

Blood Dragon did not need a serial to run so I can only assume the useless serial they sent me was for the ten gigs of FC3 they made me download for no apparent reason.

I could probably NoCD FC3 but I'd mostly want to try the game online. XD
(Traded with Rodzaju) ^_^
Post edited May 03, 2013 by Azrael360
Updated want-list:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6348

Thank you!
mission complete
Post edited May 03, 2013 by misfire200
Thank you for a smooth and easy trade for Tomb Raider Klaattu! +1