It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry to insist but I won't be there for the week-end, so this is becoming urgent.

I have a GOG gift code for Fallout 2 + Fallout Tactics and I'd like to trade it for The Longuest Journey and Dreamfall on promo this week-end.

Additionaly, one of the following (on top of the two games) would be nice but negotiable:
- Primordia on GOG
- A steam key for Post Mortem, Zombie Driver HD or...
Updated after the trade.
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Momo1991
low rated
dr.schliemann: Updated after the trade.
PMed you to discuss.
bumping post
Post edited May 10, 2013 by cj13810
No longer available .
Post edited May 11, 2013 by irlandezul
irlandezul: H - Forge steam gift
W - Another steam gift about 6$-10$
Wasn't Forge on sale on Steam a week or two ago for under $2, cheaper if you got in on a 4-pack?

Edit: My bad, didn't realize this price wasn't available everywhere.
Post edited May 12, 2013 by teshra
teshra: Wasn't Forge on sale on Steam a week or two ago for under $2, cheaper if you got in on a 4-pack?
Don't remember what Forge went for around here during the sale, but irlandezul is from Romania and would have likely gotten different prices than the us. If you want to see more about different steam prices in different regions check here:
http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/223390/forge

Btw: a good site to check out when you're trading steamgames with people from other regions and want to find a fair deal for the both of you ;)
teshra: Wasn't Forge on sale on Steam a week or two ago for under $2, cheaper if you got in on a 4-pack?
K_1269: Don't remember what Forge went for around here during the sale, but irlandezul is from Romania and would have likely gotten different prices than the us. If you want to see more about different steam prices in different regions check here:
http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/223390/forge

Btw: a good site to check out when you're trading steamgames with people from other regions and want to find a fair deal for the both of you ;)
correction
no there was a 75% off coupon that worked on the 4pack. making the 4pack cost under $4
the 90% coupon was for Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition when it was still $20 before the price drop its at now.
Post edited May 11, 2013 by swordtut
swordtut: correction
no there was a 75% off coupon that worked on the 4pack. making the 4pack cost under $4
the 90% coupon was for Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition when it was still $20 before the price drop its at now.
Maybe in the us, around here the fourpack costs 56,99 Euros, 25% of that would be around 14,25 Euros = 18,50 USdollars. Not that I care, apparently I'm just really bored ;P
Either way, I guess my point is that you never know how much someone paid for a game and it's up to both parties to find a trade that they're both happy with.
swordtut: correction
K_1269: Maybe in the us, around here the fourpack costs 56,99 Euros, 25% of that would be around 14,25 Euros = 18,50 USdollars. Not that I care, apparently I'm just really bored ;P
Either way, I guess my point is that you never know how much someone paid for a game and it's up to both parties to find a trade that they're both happy with.
damn i feel bad for you guys >_<
i've gotten people games for paypal at or about cost so if you even need a u.s. steam game hit me up.
if i don't have the cash i wait for the paypal to clear and use that.
swordtut: damn i feel bad for you guys >_<
i've gotten people games for paypal at or about cost so if you even need a u.s. steam game hit me up.
if i don't have the cash i wait for the paypal to clear and use that.
Yep, steam seems to think we all make the big bucks around here :(
Thanks for the offer, if my trades fail I might pick you up on it sometime down the road :)
Post edited May 11, 2013 by K_1269
Thanks a lot to Ian for Brütal Legend.

Updated.
Post edited May 13, 2013 by grynn
Want from the curent GOG promo:
The Longest Journey
Dreamfall
Miasmata
Botanicula (Steam key is also good enough)
other offers

Have GOG:
Master of Magic
Master of Orion 1+2
Outcast

Have Steam:
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Darsiders 1
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC
Uplink
Hearts of Iron III
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition
Multiwinia
Darwinia
Defcon
Demigod
King Arthur Complete Collection (King Arthur The Role-Playing Wargame + King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame + Dead Legions DLC + King Arthur: Fallen Champions)
Warlock: Master Of The Arcane
Europa Universalis: Chronicles Collection (EU 3 Complete, EU 3 Heir to Throne and EU 3 Divine Wind)
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds Survivor
Zombie Driver HD
Zombie Driver Apocalypse
Shank2
A Game Of Dwarves
Defenders of Ardania
King's Bounty Platinum (Legends + Armored Princess + Crossworlds) (from 1C Groupee, I activated the GOG key and I trade the Steam key because I already had them on Steam when I bought the bundle)

Have Origin:
Mass Efect 2
Post edited May 11, 2013 by GabiMoro
[Have]
3.49€ in my Steam Wallet. ( For whatever you might need on Steam. It's a bit over 4 bucks, but it's in my steam wallet, so bummer)

[Want]
The Longest Journey on GOG.