It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Disney? Care not do I.

LucasArts? The Force Will Be With You... Always.

My top five wish list would be:

Original X-Wing (with expansions) because you still can't top the iMuse music in the original version before it was remade in the X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter engine
Dark Forces
Outlaws
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Full Throttle

No doubt I'd also pony up for quite a fair number of other LucasArts games though. I can't honestly think of a Disney game I'd be interested in however.
Where to start???

Afterlife
Monkey Island series
Grim Fandango
Day of the Tentacle
Full Throttle
Indiana Jones series (from point-click to action-adventure games)
Star Wars Jedi Knight Series
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
Star Wars Rebel Assault 1&2 (hey, they were great :D)
Sam and Max Hit the Road
Star Wars Rogue Squadron

etc. :D
shmerl: Not really. Most of them are are not more expensive than some new recent games. Many of those games got CD releases (though CDs of course also deteriorate with time).

Full Throttle - $24.99
Loom - $38.99.
Full Throttle shipping: $61.75. More than twice as expensive as the game itself. What a deal!
shmerl: Not really. Most of them are are not more expensive than some new recent games. Many of those games got CD releases (though CDs of course also deteriorate with time).

Full Throttle - $24.99
Loom - $38.99.
Grargar: Full Throttle shipping: $61.75. More than twice as expensive as the game itself. What a deal!
Yikes I didn't pay that much new. Wait as per usual I never got around to finishing it, time waits for no gamer.
I always had hope LucasArts game would get here eventually ^_^

My wishlist would theoretically be the whole catalog of Lucasarts and Star Wars games, however my most wanted would be:

Monkey Island games (even tho I have the 1st one in a couple formats)
Grim Fandago (heard alot of good things about it, never owned it sadly)
Zak Mackracken (I have my old C64 floppys, heh) funny game tho
Maniac Mansion series (awesome game, have it for the C64 too)
Loom - (my TurboDuo don't work so never got around to playing the game)

KOTR 1&2 (awesome series, would happily buy even tho already own on a couple formats)
Tie Fighter series (never got into flight sims back in the day, so very interested in all the recommendations)
Dark Forces series (I had the crappy psx version, looking forward to playing the better PC version ^_^)

I wonder if they will release the whole catalog or little at a time. Anyone know?

Full Throttle - $24.99
Loom - $38.99.
Grargar: Full Throttle shipping: $61.75. More than twice as expensive as the game itself. What a deal!
Precisely, it varies a bit but even the cheap ones like X-Wing which is $15 before shipping comes on floppies that you have to own a drive for and you have to hope that the disks don't go bad in the near future.

Even for $25, I wouldn't call that a good deal, Full Throttle is a relatively short game and it's nearly 20 years old at this point.

It's $13 shipping in the US, which makes it only $38 but, I wouldn't consider that to be a particular bargain. I know that the USPS will ship for a lot less than that and that includes most of the packing materials.
Post edited October 27, 2014 by hedwards
As fun as a blanket statement "everything" is realistically I'll say

Tron 2.0
Tron Evolution
Pure
Split/second

X-Wing Collector's CD(Dos)+Collector's Series as a bonus(the remake using the XvT engine - win95, may not really work and be a ***** to run so just offer it as a bonus(PLEASE include both)
Tie Fighter Collector's CD(Dos)+same as above
Note that one used the iMuse sound system the other used static red-book audio(CD Audio).
X-Wing vs Tie Fighter + Balance of Power + Training school demo
X-Wing Alliance

Dark Forces
Jedi Knight + Mysteries of the Sith
Jedi Outcast
Jedi Academy

Battlefront
Battlefront 2

Monkey Island Series
From Disney I want , and from Lucasarts i am hoping to catch [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvs0CsHgj9E]this. :)
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Ghostfromthepast
30 titles. Won't satisfy everybody here, way more than 30 games have been mentionned in this thread.

So, people, don't go assuming that 'your' game will be on gog...
Post edited October 28, 2014 by Telika
Telika: 30 titles. Won't satisfy everybody here, way more than 30 games have been mentionned in this thread.

True, but if the number really only includes Lucasfilm Games, chances are pretty good that many of the adventures and Star Wars games mentioned here stand a good chance of being released.
Telika: 30 titles. Won't satisfy everybody here, way more than 30 games have been mentionned in this thread.

Out of curiosity, where does the figure "30" come from?

Gandos: Out of curiosity, where does the figure "30" come from?
From here
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.gog.com/forum/general/new_publisher_disneylucasfilm_28_oct_2014
Post edited October 28, 2014 by opticq
Thank you, though I very much doubt 30 is some sort of hard limit, just what they've been able to agree upon so far.
I am hoping for the entire Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series. I have passed them up so many times during Steam's sales waiting for this moment to come.
LucasArts

All the classic P&C's
Star Wars Episode I: Racer
X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
KoTOR - 1 & 2
Battlefront - 1 & 2
Jedi Knight (series)

Disney

Tron 2.0
Tarzan
Turok
Kingdom Hearts - All (would be amazing but unlikely)
Castle of Illusion
Ducktales
Split/Second
Pure
Aladdin (Virgin Games)