It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xyem: Another week down, another step towards the goal. +3.8% progress leaves me 55.5% of the way there!
Awesome show. Great job.
Great seeing that your weight loss is coming along so great. Over half way there. Sweet. :-D
kudos to you.
Such constant progress is really praiseworthy.
Is 555 some lucky combination for any games?
It seems like in a couple of month's you'll have reached 100 godamned percent!
I've slipped up on my dinners, snacking here and there. Good job keeping it up!
xyem: Another week down, another step towards the goal. +3.8% progress leaves me 55.5% of the way there!
Your consistency is astonishing. Very well done!
Week #16 ended (a while ago) at 59.8% (+4.3%). Some more nice progress :D

Winner will be selected from posts up to (and including 350).

Just a forewarning, I will be heading off for a week-long holiday for week #18 so I can't do my daily measurements for that week.
Congrats for your new progress !
Vehdra: Ugh, I need to shed some pounds too.
Not sure if being the week #14 winner will help or not, but you've been drawn as the winner of it!
GR00T: Only into week two, but it's going well and there is a reduction in the amount of blubber I'm sporting. :)
And there is an increase of games you can have, as the week #15 winner :)
Barefoot_Monkey: Hey xyem! Always good to see you around here :)
As I use your scripts and have argued that you should be put in charge of GOG's website, I'm really glad that the script has drawn you as the week #16 winner :D
Post edited July 08, 2018 by xyem
Good job mate. Keep it up

Have you tried shake weights for weight loss? Works wonders without much effort.
MaxFulvus: At some point, you won't lose weight as fast as the first weeks, that's normal. So don't be disappointed !
You posted halfway between the first post and the post announcing passing the halfway point, so you've won The Jovi-al Prize.

Same rules apply as the other winners. You get $12, no expiry, basically do with it what you like (redeem, pass it on, etc.).
xyem: You posted halfway between the first post and the post announcing passing the halfway point, so you've won The Jovi-al Prize.

Same rules apply as the other winners. You get $12, no expiry, basically do with it what you like (redeem, pass it on, etc.).
Whoah ! Thank you so much ! I wasn't even aware of that special prize. I will wait a little before using it.

Congrats to the past winners until now and congrats to you for your perseverance ; )
Whelp, have my first week (#17) where no progress was made, with the average at 58.9%, which is -0.9% (negative!) movement to the goal.

Luckily, only by average. I'm actually exactly (according to the scale) the same weight as I was last Sunday. We'll see what the holiday brings and carry on from there (as though I have a choice..).

Sorry, no winners for this week!
xyem: Whelp, have my first week (#17) where no progress was made, with the average at 58.9%, which is -0.9% (negative!) movement to the goal.

Luckily, only by average. I'm actually exactly (according to the scale) the same weight as I was last Sunday. We'll see what the holiday brings and carry on from there (as though I have a choice..).

Sorry, no winners for this week!
Quite expected, being on holiday. A bit of a break may do good anyway, as long as it doesn't mark a loss of determination in the longer term.
xyem: And there is an increase of games you can have, as the week #15 winner :)
Holy delayed response, Batman! Sorry for the tardiness in the reply. I saw the notice that I'd been quoted, opened it in a new tab and then promptly forgot all about it. My thanks to you, and my admiration for your determination as well. I've been buying games like a drunken gamer of late, so will have to ruminate, cogitate, and contemplate before making a choice. I'l contact you anon re said selection.
xyem: Whelp, have my first week (#17) where no progress was made, with the average at 58.9%, which is -0.9% (negative!) movement to the goal.
Don't be discouraged. You did make an impressive progression so far. We will keep cheering for you!