It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For this Christmas my parents gifted me this multitasking watch, Fitbit. It has a chronometer, step count, it measures distance, speed, burned calories and heartbeat. Also, it reminds you of doing your execrises, you can set your daily objectives via app and then follow them with all the statistics. It's a good piece of hardware, why don't you try it, xyem? Might be very useful.
Post edited March 27, 2018 by Enebias
xyem: My weight has exceeeded the acceptable maximum. I will now begin efforts to correct this.
As motivation, there will be a giveaway to celebrate week-on-week progress!
I'm not sure if this is the best idea to connect own health with other people gains but good luck! :D

BTW: Long time no see, Xyem. :)
ywzywz: Good concept . i am in and i will read all entires too
xyem: You've been selected as the winner for week #2!

PM me your choice of GOGs (up to $12). Remember you can do so whenever you like, so feel free to wait until a sale. The prize doesn't expire!
thnx for giveaway. but ı cant pm you.
Looks like besides lifting off kilograms, xyem should be doing some chat-inbox embargo lifting as well. xD
ywzywz: thnx for giveaway. but ı cant pm you.
Apologies, I didn't realise my chat was set to friends only.. should be fixed now.
BranjoHello: Looks like besides lifting off kilograms, xyem should be doing some chat-inbox embargo lifting as well. xD
I think this was the default, because I wouldn't set it to friends-only intentionally..
joppo: ...
Apparently my PMs was set to friends only. Sorry if you've tried to contact me and it didn't work. Should be fixed now.
Post edited March 28, 2018 by xyem
Good job xyem. I wish you good luck loosing the rest. I'm bit fat, so I plan to change my diet soon. No popcorn for me, but soup and vegetables. I lost 9 kg since September, but it seem bad progress. Are you measuring kilograms or pounds?
Keep it up! :)
BeatriceElysia: I lost 9 kg since September, but it seem bad progress.
My personal take on it is that as long as you are losing weight, it's fine. This may not hold true if your weight is causing health issues though.

BeatriceElysia: Are you measuring kilograms or pounds?
Kilograms.
Post edited March 28, 2018 by xyem
xyem: I think this was the default, because I wouldn't set it to friends-only intentionally..
Yes, it's a known "issue". You must have been away for a long time not to know about that.
So, now all those "good to see you're still alive, xyem" post in here make perfect sense and you probably couldn't quite understand I just couldn't resist to make a pun joke about an obvious thing. :)
BranjoHello: Yes, it's a known "issue". You must have been away for a long time not to know about that.
I've been on the site (still trying to complete my collection), just not very active on the forums..
ywzywz: thnx for giveaway. but ı cant pm you.
xyem: Apologies, I didn't realise my chat was set to friends only.. should be fixed now.
BranjoHello: Looks like besides lifting off kilograms, xyem should be doing some chat-inbox embargo lifting as well. xD
xyem: I think this was the default, because I wouldn't set it to friends-only intentionally..
joppo: ...
xyem: Apparently my PMs was set to friends only. Sorry if you've tried to contact me and it didn't work. Should be fixed now.
Don't worry, I actually didn't have the time or possibility as I'm without internet access at the house I crash at during weekdays, and I had a unusually busy weekend.

I hope to get to a definition this weekend, although I gotta admit I expected to use Magog for that before I sadly discovered that its information is not so complete as it used to be now that it is in legacy mode. :(

Thanks again for the generous acts of weight loss. And good luck with the continued slimming effort.
BeatriceElysia: Are you measuring kilograms or pounds?
xyem: Kilograms.
Indeed, seeing as you are from the UK (or at least appears to be, according to your settings), measuring in pounds would just indicate how much money you lost. :)
Post edited March 28, 2018 by joppo
Silly me, I mixed pounds with American measurement unit.
Go go! :-)
Keep at it, xyem! I'm fighting those evil calories too at the moment. These little bastards who come at night and sew all of your clothes tighter! No mercy to them! ;-)
It used to be "anyone" by default, but got changed because of mass spam/ad chat messages about some cables.