It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Now you've obligated yourself. I expect a link to a fully functioning game in the next little while. :)
Might be a few days... been working late all month trying to get final features done before code freeze, but it shouldn't take more than an hour or so... Maybe even a bonus 'stomp on the flaming bag' level if you break 1000 points, or enter the konami code.
Well at least they provide us with entertaining let's play / review videos.
One thing bothers me:

How are they going to get back their 100$ greenlight admission fee if it's F2P and the micro-transactions don't work? At least they got the marketing attention...
catpower1980: One thing bothers me:

How are they going to get back their 100$ greenlight admission fee if it's F2P and the micro-transactions don't work? At least they got the marketing attention...
Simple...

A) $100 is insignificant and they've already made at least that much on the android store

B) They tell you 'In case you want to play this on the go, think of this as your good ol PC demo of the mobile game' where they hope to sell the game to the same people multiple times, preferably once for every platform they have.
Novotnus: This one beats Limbo of the Lost, stealing Valve's content and then publishing their game on Valve's service :)
Nothing beats Limbo of the Lost. That is still the most extreme example of copyright violation in a commercial game ever.
He, he, thanks OP - I had a good laugh.
Spartans vs. Zombies? Steam announced the game, when I was on Steam a few days ago. Now I`ve seen the LP and the whole time I was thinking "What the feck is this??". Even the ingame store doesn`t work, oh my god!
Welcome to 2015, when cheap games poorly ported try to milk money from you and don´t reach the goal!
I think this game should be in the list of the most crappy games in computer gaming history.
BTW, which game is currently leading this list??
rtcvb32: A) $100 is insignificant

B) They tell you 'In case you want to play this on the go, think of this as your good ol PC demo of the mobile game'
A: Cool, I just needed 95$ to buy ProBuilder2 on the Unity asset store. Come on, you can act like Santa Claus with me ;)

B: If they really said/wrote that, kudos to them for their positivism and not having a single doubt about their product ^o^
catpower1980: B: If they really said/wrote that, kudos to them for their positivism and not having a single doubt about their product ^o^
More likely sucker you into the idea when you've only played 15 minutes and you really got to go and they want to milk you for more money before you realize how much crap is under the hood instead of an engine...
Wishbone: Nothing beats Limbo of the Lost. That is still the most extreme example of copyright violation in a commercial game ever.
I played both (yes, I own European release of LotL, probably the rarest game in my collection. Not as cool as American, but still) and you're right.
- Spartans vs. Zombies - Leonidas face and DOTA icons
- Limbo of the Lost - almost everything :)
It's just funny that they publish with Valve while using Valve's own assets :)
Novotnus: It's just funny that they publish with Valve while using Valve's own assets :)
Maybe that`s the reason WHY the publish it on Valves Steam, because Valve makes money with it and so they dgf when it comes to copyright infringement!
Also, maybe they gave the permission to do that.
Maxvorstadt: Maybe that`s the reason WHY the publish it on Valves Steam, because Valve makes money with it and so they dgf when it comes to copyright infringement!
As it is now, nobody's making money with this :) In-game real money shop doesn't work. But I guess Valve, known for using public sound libraries for their games, might not care that much.
Elmofongo: Steam Sells Spartans vs Zombies Defense by Totalbiscuit and holy shit it looks wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO6VCQo0ppo

Its times like this we should be thankful GOG has a much better quality control than Steam is having right now. Even the most blandest Indie game here is at least not this. Origin is better in their Quality Control.
I so, sooo wanna hate on Steam(ing pile of sh*t) but I got better things to do.

Hey! HEY!! Can somebody hate on Steam(ing pile of sh*t) here?
noncompliantgame: Hey! HEY!! Can somebody hate on Steam(ing pile of sh*t) here?
How much do you pay???
Novotnus: It's just funny that they publish with Valve while using Valve's own assets :)
Maxvorstadt: Maybe that`s the reason WHY the publish it on Valves Steam, because Valve makes money with it and so they dgf when it comes to copyright infringement!
Given that it was released on Android first, I seriously doubt that.