It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you can’t imagine this summer without the thrills only a rush of endorphins can give, check out our Sports Game Collection! It’s a great way to check out classic titles that entertained different sports disciplines fans for decades!

If you prefer grass over sandy beaches, check out classic gems like:

Golazo! Football League (-80%) – a game freshly released on GOG.COM!
Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 (-75%)
MicroProse Soccer (-33%)

If you feel like sweating after a more… savage match, these titles are for you:
Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition (-60%)
Speedball 2 HD (-66%)

For all the fans of less brutal, yet highly challenging sports, we have a surprise. Three classic golf games are now available on GOG.COM to bring you fun again:

Links: The Challenge of Golf (-33%)
Links 386 Pro (-33%)
Links LS: 1998 Edition (-33%)

Browse through our Sports Game Collection for more fun titles before the Summer Sale on GOG.COM ends on 28th June 2021, at 1 PM UTC.
Oh, Golf games on GOG? Cool, but where is Leaderboard Golf?
Nice to see the sports category get a buff. The price of the golf games is on the premium side, especially for retro titles, I am going to assume that the price is higher if these games have additional licensing fees to cover any real golf courses and such.
Hey GOG Team, is there any hope we will see the PC Futbol (along with PC Calcio and PC Premier) series?
Oh as a suggestion I would rename this as seeing "Win them All" may lead people to believe there is a contest going on where people could actually win all these games and thus they may not buy them.
wolfsite: The price of the golf games is on the premium side, especially for retro titles, I am going to assume that the price is higher if these games have additional licensing fees to cover any real golf courses and such.
Alas, licensing is also my assumption. These had a lot of real world properties involved, including I think voiceovers of a famous golfer if my barely-double-digit self remembers properly.
Links and Links 386? Niiiice.
Golazo! Football Leage looks nice, but I fear, this is a game, were one needs a controller to play it.
Since we're on the topic of golf games, I'd really like to see British Open Championship Golf getting a rerelease. Not that I care about golf games particularly, but this one was developed by Looking Glass and I'd like to check out their obscure titles as well.
I once complained about the lack of golf games on GOG, specially because there used to be plenty of golf simulations back in the day. Even steam lacks golf games.

I really wanted to play Links many years ago but I never managed to get my hands on a copy.
Now GOG has finally fixed it. Thanks, GOG.
These features are exceptional: "Male or female golfers, with 10 different shirt colors to choose from"!!!! Amazing! ;)

Nice to see a few more sports games. :)
and who says we dont get old games. Nice to see the golf games here. Wil need to inform my father as he loves his golf both real and virtual.
Links additions to the GOG catalog is great news!
Hopefully the best golf game ever, Links 2003 will be added as some point as well. :)
I would love to see Neo Turf Masters back - I trefrained from buing it when it was available, unfortunately
The Links games!

I am not a big fan of golf (I've played real-life golf a few times and found it utterly boring, minigolf is better) and only played a couple of golf games on Amiga 500 a long long time ago...

...but the PC Links games always intrigued me, I wanted to try them out, but never got to.

So yeah, definitely going to buy them from GOG! GOG fulfilled my wish I had even forgotten existed. I will probably find the games utterly boring, but who cares! I don't!