It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deliver Us The Moon has just launched an out of this world Real-Time Ray Tracing update! It's now available for all owners of the game.

The game utilizes the full potential of the Unreal Engine 4, alongside RTX and DLSS technology, to deliver stunning Real-Time Ray Tracing, Global Illumination, and one of the most graphically immersive worlds ever seen in a title from an indie studio.

To celebrate this occasion, we teamed up with the game’s publisher for a special contest in which you can win a brand new Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 card, as well as some digital copies of the game. For a chance to win you should complete the quests available on this PLAYR.gg page. The contest ends on January 19th, 11:59 PM UTC.

The competition is organized and run by KeokeN Interactive and Wired Productions. For more details and Terms and Conditions, please visit the competition page.
high rated
The competition would have been nice but there is no option for me to login with an ordinary email in order to participate.
A more critical question is: have they bothered implementeing key rebinding yet?

I may have asked that some time and even got an answer but this just reminds me how it is critically needed to have that information on the store page.

Pass for now.
high rated
Good luck to anyone who enters, and maybe I am an old fogey, but that is REALLY annoying how the only options to enter seem to require logging into accounts (which believe it or not, for some of us, would entail having to CREATE such accounts and consequently put more data out there).
high rated
Contest restricted to a few countries, as usual.
GOG.com: ...
The game utilizes the full potential of the Unreal Engine 4, alongside RTX and DLSS technology, to deliver stunning Real-Time Ray Tracing, Global Illumination, and one of the most graphically immersive worlds ever seen in a title from an indie studio.
Color me stunned... NOT!
RTX Off->On, colors turn less duller but nothing breathtaking there.
Zoidberg: A more critical question is: have they bothered implementeing key rebinding yet?
Enjoy the console peasants sloppy seconds, PC Gaming Underman. :P
low rated
rjbuffchix: Good luck to anyone who enters, and maybe I am an old fogey, but that is REALLY annoying how the only options to enter seem to require logging into accounts (which believe it or not, for some of us, would entail having to CREATE such accounts and consequently put more data out there).
Agreed, but if you don't think companies and gov'ts don't have most major info on many people already then you're living in a fantasy world. o.0

============================
PabOu.be: Contest restricted to a few countries, as usual.
Sadly many contests held by companies are this way due to the legalities and headaches involved with adding many countries to said giveaways.
Post edited December 20, 2019 by GameRager
high rated
rjbuffchix: Good luck to anyone who enters, and maybe I am an old fogey, but that is REALLY annoying how the only options to enter seem to require logging into accounts (which believe it or not, for some of us, would entail having to CREATE such accounts and consequently put more data out there).
^ The need for tying social media accounts in is because the card isn't so much "free" but rather traded for highly profilable data (in a way that e-mail addresses (many disposable) will never be). Same reason why Facebook is "worth" $500bn, isn't because they own lots of valuable server hardware... (Edit: I'm not defending it and I have zero interest in creating social media accounts just for these things either, but they never really were "free" in the first place).
Post edited December 20, 2019 by AB2012
high rated
Zoidberg: A more critical question is: have they bothered implementeing key rebinding yet?
Thanks to a good soul who upped a thread, I now know that they haven't bothered with implementing key rebinds, even with all that NVidia money.

Well (not) done, champs!
low rated
Zoidberg: Thanks to a good soul who upped a thread, I now know that they haven't bothered with implementing key rebinds, even with all that NVidia money.

Well (not) done, champs!
Wouldn't a key rebinding program work just as well if one wanted to buy it anyways?
high rated
What a social media mess. One of the steps even pushes you to refer a friend into the same thing...
low rated
GameRager: Agreed, but if you don't think companies and gov'ts don't have most major info on many people already then you're living in a fantasy world. o.0
Good point...but in this case it seems these particular companies don't. Otherwise they wouldn't "need" this step. :)
low rated
Pheace: What a social media mess. One of the steps even pushes you to refer a friend into the same thing...
Refer a friend to social media? I'd rather gift them the worst of the worst of games.

rjbuffchix: Good point...but in this case it seems these particular companies don't. Otherwise they wouldn't "need" this step. :)
They often share data amongst each other, though, and build profiles over time....this is just to get what they are missing for some people(for their own use or to trade or sell to other companies). If they weren't competing with one another they'd likely not need to do much of such things as they'd just share it more freely with one another.
Post edited December 20, 2019 by GameRager
No thank you but do tell Nvidia that they are however free to gift me a RTX 3080 TI when it releases, thanks GOG.
Post edited December 20, 2019 by ChrisGamer300