It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for ninja'ing me.
^ banned for allowing the nefarious practitioners of ninjutsu (忍術) to prevail
Banned for being so prevalent.
Banned because I'm currently looking for an anime to rewatch or just watch for the first time. Any good recommendations?
Post edited November 16, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
Banned so you can watch Attacker Yu.

But even if you decide against it, listen to the italian theme song.

And given the current releases on GOG, you should watch UFO Robot Grendizer or at least Mazinger-Z.
Captain Future is also great.
Post edited November 16, 2023 by neumi5694
Thank you! And you're also banned to the ban island because there's a huge anime collection with a massive TV you can use to watch them. Therefore, once you've been released and are welcomed back to this thread, you'll have more anime to recommend to me! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! A brilliant plan indeed. *nods nods*
Banned because I am confused ... and actually not a fan of modern anime. The 70s and 80s ones were cool however, some created in collaboration with european TV stations (Heidi, who doesn't know the girl that lives with her grandpa on an Alp and at some point has to move to the city? Japan made a TV show of it). Before we got foreign TV through a regulation in our autonomy, I mostly only had access to italian TV, Italy and France imported a lot of anime - and in Italy, new theme songs were recorded, many of them real ear worms. A decade later some of these shows also arrived in Germany starting the Anime boom.

Occhi di Gatto / Cat's Eye is another cool anime from that time.
^ banned for not recommending Cowboy Bebop
Banned because I want to like Cowboy Bebop, but it has too much smoking. Blade Runner too!
Banned because who cares? And banned for not recommending Bebop from TMNT instead.
Banned because my TMNT doesn't have Bebop or Rocksteady, but it does have the best Shredder ever!
Banned, because I bought a very good shredder at the Metro store in Bozen.
I don't think the TMNT one can compete with that.
Banned because TMNT is still better. It slices, it dices, it does chili and fries.
^ Banned for not driving the Pizza Van.
^ banned for locking Pizza The Hut in the back of his limo