It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because they are yo ma- Ehem jkjk, I'm sorry v.v Mammatus clouds?
Banned because I once saw a cloud that looked like Santa Claus; his beard fell off as it drifted by.
^ banned because Santa clouds and Santa Claus are not the same thing

>.<
Banned because the best way to survive a Santa attack is ask a paradox and hide before the new head pops up.
Banned because it's easier to get Santa Claws and Santa Paws to argue and then sneak out unseen.
^ banned for using the default Microsoft browser so that you will have an Edge
^ banned for being Brave and setting a Fox on Fire
^ banned for firing the Fox and not being a Mozilla guerilla
Banned for being Magilla Gorilla.
^ banned for going ape over such a catarrhine
Banned because you should be listening to the Opera GX, which is so undemanding that you can listen to YouTube while gaming without performance dips...is what I would be saying, were it not for the anti-Adblock crap going on right now.
^ banned for not rejecting all... REJECTING ALL... R E J E C T I N G - A L L
Banned for not believing in any browser. Atheist internet surfers are the worst.
Banned for what you have done to the poor savage cannibal tribes in the movie "Zombie Holocaust".
^Banned because last time I asked him for a rough timecheck he said it was Tuesday (which wasn't true).