It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned, for not knowing the obvious, it comes from high fructose corn sweetner
Banned because that's a weird way to spell "baby carrots".
Banned for popping corn.
Banned for inspiring a Veggie Tales/Naruto crossover.
Banned for thinking that plants can grow tails.

J Lo: Banned for popping corn.
Banned for cracking corn, even though I don't care.

Mr_Whiffles: Banned because today’s progess is yesteryear’s Orwellian dystopia.
Banned for being completely correct!
Banned because I'm playing Age of Empires and I'm stuck at the Battle of Pharsalus.
Banned because empires are ageless.
Banned because if that's the case, we might as well can this thread the Banning Empire.
Canned, because the case about the Banning Empire was banned.
Tanned, because you didn't use any sunscreen on your body when exposing yourself to the sun at the beach.
Post edited February 06, 2023 by Vinry_.
Banned because I have coffee coloured skin, so I don't need sun screen anyways.
Banned because coffee doesn't have a specific color, since it depends on which kind of coffee it is, and how much milk you put into it, and whether you put rainbow sprinkles in it.
Banned for being a hipster barista with a beard and a ponytail.
Banned for hosting a "Storytime Hour" where convicted sex offenders read propaganda to children.
Banned because I was reading reviews for Madden 23. Apparently they just copy/pasted the same game from the previous iteration and changed the year to 23. It has the same bugs and everything.