It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Sachys: you did the same many years ago. and used alts (the latter of which you admitted many times).
I didn't try trolling anyone back then or now(take that as you will), and I never tried turning people against one another as he has(he sent packets of "facts" on various posters he disliked to those he liked or those who liked those he disliked.....he also sent some to me on other people).

Also I HAD alts long ago(past tense), but that was years back(6+) and staff removed them....I also used them only to uprate blanket downrated good posts I made as staff back then didn't mod very effectively.

---------------------------------
Question: How is it you found this post so quickly, and why are you seemingly trying to make me out to be as bad as TinyE?
--------------------------------
Addition: But this is not the place for this....I have an offtopic on quicktopics(if you haven't seen it already) for such talk. If you want we can take this there to avoid further thread derailment/etc.
(It is linked in my offtopic 2 thread here in the forums)
Post edited November 23, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: Question: How is it you found this post so quickly,
i checked the forums. this was a recent post

GameRager: and why are you seemingly trying to make me out to be as bad as TinyE?
im not.
low rated
Sachys: i checked the forums. this was a recent post
So you're as hooked as I am then(or just bored and surfing the net/site)? I can relate.

Sachys: im not.
My mistake if I assumed wrongly, then....the way it is written made it sound like you were lumping all the stuff TinyE has done on me as well, and I jumped the gun a bit when replying.
--------------------------------------------------------
Again, if you ever want to talk on this or anything else(so we don't derail too much and can talk without upsetting others) my PM and my offtopic are always open.
--------------------------------------------------------
low rated
GameRager: My mistake if I assumed wrongly, then....the way it is written made it sound like you were lumping all the stuff TinyE has done on me as well, and I jumped the gun a bit when replying.
You made all assumptions, inferrals and opened your own box. I stated facts as they are historically known and searchable upon the forums.

GameRager: Again, if you ever want to talk on this or anything else(so we don't derail too much and can talk without upsetting others) my PM and my offtopic are always open.
My PMs are permentantly off on GOG, and always will be.
Post edited November 23, 2019 by Sachys
low rated
Sachys: You made all assumptions, inferrals and opened your own box. I stated facts as they are historically known and searchable upon the foums.
Yes, but why bring that up in the first place? What was the point in that? Its not like I hide that fact.

Sachys: My PMs are permentantly off on GOG, and always will be.
I said PM and Offtopic quicktopics thread.
low rated
GameRager: I said PM and Offtopic quicktopics thread.
i am not partaking of any of your politically motivated threads.
low rated
Sachys: i am not partaking of any of your politically motivated threads.
So you'd rather keep derailing this thread and going offtopic than taking this to a more appropriate setting? I posted such not to promote them or any sort of "politics" in this case(and they aren't meant to be political regardless), but to keep from derailing this thread any further & to keep such personal matters in a more appropriate setting.

(Also I find it amusing that one of the biggest gog forum thread derailers(in the past) is complaining about those threads for supposedly being "political")
low rated
Sachys: i am not partaking of any of your politically motivated threads.
GameRager: So you'd rather keep derailing this thread and going offtopic than taking this to a more appropriate setting? How nice/telling.

Also as for the framing of my threads: Bugger off already.
no, i was just being polite by replying to your question. my purpose here was finished several posts ago.
low rated
Sachys: no, i was just being polite by replying to your question. my purpose here was finished several posts ago.
Fair enough(also I updated that post a bit as I was a bit too harsh), but that was also for future topics you/others might want to ask about/discuss....not just this topic.

(Also why won't you use my threads to talk about such topics? Others will tell you I PM/talk civilly when they do so, and people can screenshot posts if need be for their own records. Why are you so against taking private conversation to a private/more appropriate area?)
Oh it's tinyE alright, Well a sock puppet account for the influencer group his with
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Oh it's tinyE alright, Well a sock puppet account for the influencer group his with
It would mean they gave him a second chance(I don't see why after his de*th threats against some forum members and US figures of importance, and his constant trolling), or he sold his account and they allowed it for some odd reason(not likely as it is likely against forum rules).

Either way, I think whoever made that decision(if staff were involved) dropped the ball big time....but this isn't the place for this, so I will take further posts to my gog modding offopic. (Note there is no "political" talk there and nothing is deleted & conversations are kept mostly civil)
Going there now.
Post edited November 23, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
OMG the OP is seems like he is suffering from illusions of grandeur because he still thinks that GOG still stands for Good old games and according to the Wikipedia article and others who posted here that GOG formally stood for Good old Games but since March 27 2012 they since re-branded, No matter how many different ways he was told this he was NOT listening. A troll indeed.
'Best selling (of all time)' is also one other way to see more of the older titles more easily.

But please GOG don't ignore titles such as this thread even if they seem from a dubious source. The thread title is PERFECT in relation to the end user experience wanting to come here and buy games.

Your finnancials are not great, maybe there is a REASON for that?

A game store page is about making buying games as easy and convienient as possible for the customers, sadly this is not the case here (and has not been for far too long now), and while i commend you on putting out more games all the time it actually just makes the shopping experience even worse.

The bigger you get (in terms of games list) the harder and more time consuming it becomes as a customer under the current system.

Please, please put some effort into making it easier and quicker to sort and find games via more/better filters.

I think this has come up often enough now, and in truth i really don't want to say it again, but keep in mind none of these complaints are games to trick you, i've been here a while and love everything GOG stands for (old and new GOG), but my god your customer buying experience is a shocker, it really is and it does not have to be this way :(
Post edited November 23, 2019 by ThorChild
Of course I'd like the store to get better, but I think there's a little too much negativity in this thread. It still is a DRM-free store, GOG Galaxy 2.0 (while not for everyone since it is ANOTHER client) is a good step in increasing GOG's popularity, and everything's all around... You know... Good!

GOG deserves more customers imo, especially when the competition is a junkyard (Steam), Epic Games store, Uplay and Origin. You've got to admit that, at the very least, this is the best store out of all of them, no?

But yeah, the removal of the release date filters was something I never understood and I miss them dearly. I mean, they were buggy back when they still were around but they were still far better than nothing.

Oh, and I actually agree with OP here. It doesn't matter that GOG doesn't officially stand for Good Old Games anymore, it is still an acronym for something. You can't ever actually remove meaning from acronyms, it was just removed 'legally' speaking. Don't understand why this is being discussed for so long. Obviously, OP understands that GOG doesn't officially mean anything anymore, but just as obvious is the fact that we all know GOG actually does stand for Good Old Games. What else would it stand for? And yeah, I know brands can have names without meaning, but you can't erase a meaning that was there before from the collective consciousness by just 're-branding'.
Post edited November 23, 2019 by Karterii1993