It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IwubCheeze: I haven't bought a single game this year yet and my backlog is thanking me for it :)
Mine is more like a monster that never gets full. :)

I bought a lot of games on that special sale showing one game at a time with a time limit that would run out if someone bought the game, back in 2015 maybe? And then there are some tag along-games from bundles that I probably won't play.
Bigs: 1359
How many life times will those take to finish?!?
I'm a hoarder of 1s and 0s
IwubCheeze: I haven't bought a single game this year yet and my backlog is thanking me for it :)
ResidentLeever: Mine is more like a monster that never gets full. :)

I bought a lot of games on that special sale showing one game at a time with a time limit that would run out if someone bought the game, back in 2015 maybe? And then there are some tag along-games from bundles that I probably won't play.
That sounds like it would be an insomnia sale.

I also very rarely buy bundles for that reason. Sometimes I feel obligated to play the game simply because I paid for it but fortunately, sometimes they can be so bad it doesn't always happen. There's a reason why Commando 2 + 3 and MAX 1+2 are bundled together :P
1717 according to GOG.
tinyE: BTW, is there a prize to the winner here? :P

I for one would still love a GOG shirt. I'd wear it!
Yeah there is.
It is very tasty pizza.
It was bought when this thread started and is still waiting for the winner.

Keep purchasing and maybe one day it will be yours.
Patron saint of this thread.
Post edited March 27, 2018 by Breja
tinyE: BTW, is there a prize to the winner here? :P

I for one would still love a GOG shirt. I'd wear it!
Vitek: Yeah there is.
It is very tasty pizza.
It was bought when this thread started and is still waiting for the winner.

Keep purchasing and maybe one day it will be yours.
I wonder how much pizza is left after 9 years. I'm lucky I won't be the winner. 389 games.
MrFortyFive: 1627

I love how old this thread is. Quite the necro bump.

But I have a baby on the way so spending priorities have changed. I doubt that number will climb much in the near future.
foxworks: Congrats on the new addition to the family. We're in the process of adopting and with work, gaming has slowed to a crawl. However, that didn't stop me from doing my newest build. It just took longer to assemble :p

Sure take my games away, but I'm still a gamer XD
Thanks! And congrats to you too! I'll still be gaming. Life would have to try pretty hard to stop that. I'll just be playing more of the ones I already own.
Just wanted to say: GOG.com -> About says:

"GOG.com is a digital distribution platform with a curated selection of games, a "you buy it, you own it" philosophy, [...]"

"to own", see? not "to play". I guess we are doing it right :D
Looks like I haven't posted since March 31, 2009. I'm now at 1,369 GOGs.
Bigs: 1359
fr33kSh0w2012: How many life times will those take to finish?!?
reminds me of the 'not infinite dungeon' in ADOM, where it's limited on floors based on a 32bit int, or 4 billion floors. But then they said if you were to go through every floor, and take 10 seconds per floor before going to the next one, it would take 300 years (continuous playing, no breaks), in which case it was more or less 'infinite' for the purposes of our lifetimes.

But it really depends on the games and how much attention you can give them.
I probably own more than I'll ever have time enough to complete. ;)
I'm at 1092 games ATM.