It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: OK Thursday, here I come!
I think we will get some " new and exciting " forum features instead of games . :( ;)
Post edited August 25, 2015 by ne_zavarj
Isn't Fran Bow supposed to be released in a couple days? I'm really looking forward to that game, looks twisted enough to please a Sanitarium fan like myself.
Grargar: Evoland 2 is now here. In some hours, we should be getting Crookz as well.
so yeah, THERE the hell is Tuesday's new game for this week.
damian.conde: Isn't Fran Bow supposed to be released in a couple days? I'm really looking forward to that game, looks twisted enough to please a Sanitarium fan like myself.
Tomorrow .

*wishlisted*
Where the hell is the next installment of Lucasarts games?

I can understand holdng back the next bunch of Star Wars games to benfirt from the massive publicity for "The Force Awakens" but how about the non Star Wars games. Monkey Island 3 and 4, etc.
I wonder if there is a chance we'll see Bethesda here. Were they just rumors?
IronArcturus: I wonder if there is a chance we'll see Bethesda here. Were they just rumors?
Probably, though nobody really knows yet though. I like to think that they'll show up here sooner rather than never.
Last week it was said by some blues that this week something big is coming. I`m wondering what this could be.
Maxvorstadt: Last week it was said by some blues that this week something big is coming. I`m wondering what this could be.
Wasn't that the Forgotten Realms games we got last week? That was pretty darn big.
damian.conde: Isn't Fran Bow supposed to be released in a couple days? I'm really looking forward to that game, looks twisted enough to please a Sanitarium fan like myself.
ne_zavarj: Tomorrow .

*wishlisted*
On the 27th. Thursday.

l8r!
Maxvorstadt: Last week it was said by some blues that this week something big is coming. I`m wondering what this could be.
tfishell: Wasn't that the Forgotten Realms games we got last week? That was pretty darn big.
It was after that. A blue said that this week would be atleast as good as last week or something like that.
tfishell: Wasn't that the Forgotten Realms games we got last week? That was pretty darn big.
Kristian: It was after that. A blue said that this week would be atleast as good as last week or something like that.
Yep, that`s what a blue said!
Kristian: It was after that. A blue said that this week would be atleast as good as last week or something like that.
I hope it's not the old Wizardry games (yet).

I'd rather they launched something with (at least) 256 colour graphics :P
I finally found the aforementioned Blue's posts: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_4276c/post30/?staff=yes

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_4276c/post31/?staff=yes
Gearmos: "Today yet another awesome publisher, Bethesda Softworks, becomes part of the most gamer-friendly DRM-free catalog around." :P
vicklemos: It would shadow the recently released rpgs "a little", wouldn' it? :P
;-)