It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

InkPanther: Weekend promo came early this week...?
Yup!
InkPanther: Weekend promo came early this week...?
mecharma: Yup!
hummmm
So weekend promo replaces releases?
Isn't there a Nordic release today?
More games plox my wallet is ready.
I hope there will be more Nordic releases today,so that i can enjoy my weekend,and the early weekend promo is cool as if its hinting at something*tries to control his inner geak* ;D. Cheers
.........Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

Spring Open the Jaws of Oblivion!
I still hope for Bloodwych!!!!
Yo!

Consortium is available for FREE on teh homepage. Click on the banner on top to claim it ;)

EDIT: and today games are:

http://www.gog.com/game/perimeter_emperors_testament
http://www.gog.com/game/pony_island

+ pre-order
http://www.gog.com/game/cornerstone_the_song_of_tyrim

EDIT 2: I just realised that with the purchase of Pony Island, my library just reached the 500 games milestone. Maybe I should ask my government for retirment benefits to get some time to play all those games :o)
Post edited February 11, 2016 by catpower1980
JudasIscariot: Boy, you should be careful what ya wish for :P
anothername: Tall words. Bring it on! :D

Edit:
I raise it: If one of the above mentioned titles gets released by Feb 12 I'll make a franshise GA (i.e. Release SR4, I make a GA of all of them) :)
*phew* Dodged that mouthy Bullet of mine :P
anothername: Tall words. Bring it on! :D

Edit:
I raise it: If one of the above mentioned titles gets released by Feb 12 I'll make a franshise GA (i.e. Release SR4, I make a GA of all of them) :)
anothername: *phew* Dodged that mouthy Bullet of mine :P
They still have a couple hours left. :)
catpower1980: EDIT 2: I just realised that with the purchase of Pony Island, my library just reached the 500 games milestone. Maybe I should ask my government for retirment benefits to get some time to play all those games :o)
What a coincidence! Same happened to me, though in my case after getting the Consortium freebie... (having a freebie as the 500th game is rather nice ...)
anothername: *phew* Dodged that mouthy Bullet of mine :P
NuffCatnip: They still have a couple hours left. :)
Thursday is pretty much over and had its releases & having a Saints4; FO:NV/4 or Skyrim release at a Friday, much less the one tomorrow is already the escalation of snowball in hell survival chance.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this week we'll see a GOG release for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
astroclay: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this week we'll see a GOG release for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
While that would be awesome and an insta-buy for me, I very much doubt that. (Or maybe that is just my pessimism kicking in.)