It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SIM GOAT!
Yezemin: While that would be awesome and an insta-buy for me, I very much doubt that. (Or maybe that is just my pessimism kicking in.)
I can't say for sure, but I think the signs look good. Not only has the developer Spike Chunsoft localized several games from GOG into Japanese (including the Witcher 3), but Abstraction games will be handling the port and they're pretty active around here what with the release of A Boy and His Blob. Also, the release date for Danganronpa matches up perfectly with our regular Thursday release.

Of course this is all wild speculation on my part so... :D

*Edit* Now that I've had some time to think about it, it's far more likely that Thursday will see the release of the Solus Project and No Pineapple Left Behind.
Post edited February 18, 2016 by astroclay
nevermind, copypaste wouldn't work :-P
Post edited February 18, 2016 by tfishell
tfishell: nevermind, copypaste wouldn't work :-P
Were you, perhaps, trying to copy-paste a Gamespot article? Perhaps one that was talking about Fallout 3's high-violence version becoming available for sale? :P
tfishell: nevermind, copypaste wouldn't work :-P
Grargar: Were you, perhaps, trying to copy-paste a Gamespot article? Perhaps one that was talking about Fallout 3's high-violence version becoming available for sale? :P
This one?
Where is Heretic and/or Hexen? I'm in the mood for vigorously knocking at foreheads with a huge warhammer...
viperfdl: Where is Heretic and/or Hexen? I'm in the mood for vigorously knocking at foreheads with a huge warhammer...
Have some shitty indie games instead
karnak1: This one?
Huh... funnily enough I can copy-paste now, but couldn't do so in the morning, when I made the thread.
I told everyone what was coming today last week.

https://twitter.com/TheSolusProject

edit: no, that wasn't bragging. It's the 'am I invisible' response.
Post edited February 18, 2016 by micktiegs_8
Solus Project looks like an instabuy :)
Post edited February 18, 2016 by IFW
tinyE: SIM GOAT!
That would be fun...
*weird whispers*
Did someone say something? I could swear...
Well, they will release Bloodwych today.
Oh, and of course they will release The Bards Ale. The right game for all those spoony drunken bards that hang around here! :-)
Maxvorstadt: Well, they will release Bloodwych today.
Oh, and of course they will release The Bards Ale. The right game for all those spoony drunken bards that hang around here! :-)
Do you have some information we don't?
Maxvorstadt: Well, they will release Bloodwych today.
Crosmando: Do you have some information we don't?
Well, I only have such a weird feeling and my nose is twitching like hell. But maybe I only smell the remains of the fallout.