It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vicklemos: Ys = ípsilons (eep-see-lons)
:P
Why couldn't they name the game in a more "simple way", like "Neverending Fantasy" or something? (:P)
Ύψιλονς...

Allright then.
svmariscal: "greek i"
I thought you were spanish, not greek :P
Letter Y = igrec in romanian, pronounced probably like the polish igrek (or the english eegrek or eagrek).
Y=Ypsilon
On a side not, I don't think there are enough games in here with umlauts in the titles.

I for one think GOG should start selling "Fär Cry" and "Pöstal".
Post edited February 19, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: On a side not, I don't think there are enough games in here with umlauts in the titles.

And Brütal Legend is just Brutal Legend.
tinyE: On a side not, I don't think there are enough games in here with umlauts in the titles.

Daliz: And Brütal Legend is just Brutal Legend.
SHIT!
I thought I was being clever and I totally forgot about that game.

Pöstal! LOL
For a german, Pöstal sounds a little bit gay!
zambrey: Okay so GOG is like releasing 10+ games/week now.
If they keep the pace they can almost double their catalog by the end of the year.
Sweet! :)
That would be awesome cause then they would also have 2000 games like gamersgate has,
GG only has like 2000 DRM free games , unfortunately

theres quite some crappy games in those 2000 drm free games
I think there are at least, 50 crappy shitty games, but i think there might as well be 100 crappy shit games
theres quite some 1 euro games like chicken shooting (DRM free) thats crap...

so i think that maybe 1200 or lets say 1000 games in the DRM free department that are okay.
2000 plus is steam crap..... the rest is some other drm stuff.

I told them that GOG be soon at 2000 DRM free, so what function will GG have ?
If i want steam shit i buy it at steam :D
Since i already have lots of casual games on GG , the ones that arent out yet on DRM free cd, i think GG is getting behind.
That said.... its 19th feb and thank god that 10th anniversary deal is almost if not already expired, it was shitty, only steam games or other drm loaded games on sale.
I asked them if it was steams 10th anniv., cause it was all steam ...as for now i only need like 10 maybe 12 games then i have all casuals i did not have on retail cd yet.
GG should have stayed DRM free :D

update: omg it is extended till 23 i read on the gamersgate front page... please nooooo i dont want steam stuff...
lol :D
anyways doing these shitty sales at GG, will keep my wallet closed.
Post edited February 19, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Just curious, is Y going to be today? Can I stop checking in?
tinyE: Just curious, is Y going to be today? Can I stop checking in?
If there is something else, it should be in either 2.5 hours or 3.5 hours. Not that you'll stop checking in, but still...
JMich: If there is something else, it should be in either 2.5 hours or 3.5 hours. Not that you'll stop checking in, but still...
Fingers crossed for outlaws!
JMich: If there is something else, it should be in either 2.5 hours or 3.5 hours. Not that you'll stop checking in, but still...
Soccorro: Fingers crossed for outlaws!
Outlaws wouldn't be a late release, unless it's another wave of Disney. So don't expect it today.
Or do expect it, along with disappointment ;)
After seeing we have *only* 952 drm free beauties up here, I ask: Y u no gimme gaems GOG??!?!
:P
Holy crap! Checked like some weeks ago and we had 900 or 901, what the hell?
*poke* Yt's here. Actually, quite a few of them.