It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
fronzelneekburm: I got bored, so I MS-Painted this artist's rendition of the latest, trendiest gog forum game: DeReppa The Reppa!
Lol.....the hat, the other stuff......:D
=================================

lolinc: Reading the replies here to the OP made me mindful of that Black Mirror episode called Nosedive; I thoght that was a great story based on the broader implications of people rating one another on social media platforms and the ensuing petty, but incredibly damaging, factionalism.
Did you ever see the episode of the Orville where an entire PLANET found people guilty or innocent based on social media votes? Great social commentary, imo.
Post edited December 10, 2019 by GameRager
lolinc: Reading the replies here to the OP made me mindful of that Black Mirror episode called Nosedive; I thoght that was a great story based on the broader implications of people rating one another on social media platforms and the ensuing petty, but incredibly damaging, factionalism.
GameRager: Did you ever see the episode of the Orville where an entire PLANET found people guilty or innocent based on social media votes? Great social commentary, imo.
No, I haven't. . . that one somehow slipped past me. . . I'll check it out!
low rated
GameRager: Did you ever see the episode of the Orville where an entire PLANET found people guilty or innocent based on social media votes? Great social commentary, imo.
lolinc: No, I haven't. . . that one somehow slipped past me. . . I'll check it out!
It's called Majority Rule...great one, imo.
low rated
fronzelneekburm: I got bored, so I MS-Painted this artist's rendition of the latest, trendiest gog forum game: DeReppa The Reppa!
GameRager: Lol.....the hat, the other stuff......:D
lol, I made a funny picture and someone got butthurt and downboated me. Such sad!

PS: On an entirely unrelated note, in light of recent events this wishlist entry still needs to be marked as uncompleted.
low rated
fronzelneekburm: lol, I made a funny picture and someone got butthurt and downboated me. Such sad!
I think anyoone who says the word rep(who isn't me, as I get low rated all the time) gets low rated.

fronzelneekburm: PS: On an entirely unrelated note, in light of recent events this wishlist entry still needs to be marked as uncompleted.
I like how gog went to the trouble of "completing" that one...such dedication.
low rated
Ok, so I asked the staff about this problem and got is their response. I explained the problem, offered the best suggestions, and linked the forum topic. Hopefully, they will start paying attention, and possibly solve this problem.

Their response:
"Hello,

I would like to thank you for the feedback and for creating such lively discussion!

We are of course aware of the problems with our reputation system and please rest assured that we are actively working on solving them :)
However, for now, we are still not able to provide any ETA when fixes will be applied.
Best regards,
Ponczo
GOG.com Customer Support
"
Post edited December 13, 2019 by ColaPoweredGamer
ColaPoweredGamer: Ok, so I asked the staff about this problem and got is their response. I explained the problem, offered the best suggestions, and linked the forum topic. Hopefully, they will start paying attention, and possibly solve this problem.

Their response:
"Hello,

I would like to thank you for the feedback and for creating such lively discussion!

We are of course aware of the problems with our reputation system and please rest assured that we are actively working on solving them :)
However, for now, we are still not able to provide any ETA when fixes will be applied.
Best regards,
Ponczo
GOG.com Customer Support
"
This sort of response was put up three years ago by fables CM (now gone) and it's all you will get in another 3 years.
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: Ok, so I asked the staff about this problem and got is their response. I explained the problem, offered the best suggestions, and linked the forum topic. Hopefully, they will start paying attention, and possibly solve this problem.

Their response:
"Hello,

Best regards,
Ponczo
GOG.com Customer Support
"
Tauto is likely right on the money on this...pic related is likely the rough translation(though I still hold out some sliver of hope regardless).
Attachments:
Post edited December 13, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
With a bit of luck, this time maybe they will listen. If create a big deal about this, things might change.
I would suggest organizing, but today it seems like nobody wants to organize. One of my buddies suggested, that if we continously ask the staff (in a polite way), to make this change, they will eventually get sick of us and make the change.
Post edited December 13, 2019 by ColaPoweredGamer
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: With a bit of luck, this time maybe they will listen. If create a big deal about this, things might change.
Maybe, we will see. :)

ColaPoweredGamer: I would suggest organizing, but today it seems like nobody wants to organize. One of my buddies suggested, that if we continuously ask the staff (in a polite way), to make this change, they will eventually get sick of us and make the change.
(Note: Some swearing/lewd language...don't listen at work or around kiddos without earmuffs)

Blonde haired kid at start: You
Stan/Kyle: Onlookers asked to join in here
MOMs: (Maybe)Some of the Gog staff
Army Guys(0:55) - The ones who grabbed their popcorn and watch from the sidelines
Satan: The trolls hoping nothing is done to stop them
Terrance & Phillip: Me(albeit with less swearing)
Post edited December 13, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: With a bit of luck, this time maybe they will listen. If create a big deal about this, things might change.
GameRager: Maybe, we will see. :)

GameRager: (Note: Some swearing/lewd language...don't listen at work or around kiddos without earmuffs)

Blonde haired kid at start: You
Stan/Kyle: Onlookers asked to join in here
MOMs: (Maybe)Some of the Gog staff
Army Guys(0:55) - The ones who grabbed their popcorn and watch from the sidelines
Satan: The trolls hoping nothing is done to stop them
Terrance & Phillip: Me(albeit with less swearing)
I see your link, and raise you this
Post edited December 14, 2019 by ColaPoweredGamer
low rated
Or the way users can LOCK your rep by down voting you each day so you lose 1 rep effectively Locking it when you make a post a day so it goes up one then they low rate it 1 then you post the next day and so on and so on effectively locking you to a rep score pretty LAME tactic!
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: I see your link, and raise you this
That is all those on the forums who get unfairly low rated at 1:18 and 1:28.

fr33kSh0w2012: Or the way users can LOCK your rep by down voting you each day so you lose 1 rep effectively Locking it when you make a post a day so it goes up one then they low rate it 1 then you post the next day and so on and so on effectively locking you to a rep score pretty LAME tactic!
You forgot them hitting some people with bots/alts so that some others here cause others to lose 5 rep per day no matter if they post or not, and that they hit some of the replies to such people as well to get people to disassociate from the ones they want isolated.
Post edited December 14, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: I see your link, and raise you this
GameRager: That is all those on the forums who get unfairly low rated at 1:18 and 1:28.

fr33kSh0w2012: Or the way users can LOCK your rep by down voting you each day so you lose 1 rep effectively Locking it when you make a post a day so it goes up one then they low rate it 1 then you post the next day and so on and so on effectively locking you to a rep score pretty LAME tactic!
GameRager: You forgot them hitting some people with bots/alts so that some others here cause others to lose 5 rep per day no matter if they post or not, and that they hit some of the replies to such people as well to get people to disassociate from the ones they want isolated.
oh don't worry one time overnight I lost like 100 to 150 rep!
low rated