It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: This is mine.
Symphony8: This thread is quickly turning into 'what made you depressed today' ;)

I'm lucky if the 2AM freight train doesn't wake me up.
I thought I had it saved as a favorite but can't find it. There's a thread floating around somewhere of 'post the view out your window', be it home, work, hotel, whatever window. Pretty cool pics. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit. Here it is: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/just_snapshot_from_your_window_our_views/page1

There might be another one, too.
Post edited October 11, 2018 by HereForTheBeer
My mom waiting for me with a good tomato soup after I got home form school. :)
Shovel Knight TAS (haven't watched it yet).

Linking to a post I juse made elsewhere on GOG because I want to encourage use of the game specific forums here.

https://www.gog.com/forum/shovel_knight/someone_made_a_tas_of_this_game
Wolfy777: My mom waiting for me with a good tomato soup after I got home form school. :)
I'm jealous. All I can think about lately is how I might be able to get away with killing my mother.
Symphony8: This thread is quickly turning into 'what made you depressed today' ;)

I'm lucky if the 2AM freight train doesn't wake me up.
HereForTheBeer: I thought I had it saved as a favorite but can't find it. There's a thread floating around somewhere of 'post the view out your window', be it home, work, hotel, whatever window. Pretty cool pics. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit. Here it is: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/just_snapshot_from_your_window_our_views/page1

There might be another one, too.
Thanks for taking the time to dig this up! Seeing the pictures of the snow makes me want to move to Europe or the US.
Wolfy777: My mom waiting for me with a good tomato soup after I got home form school. :)
Brings back old memories from the eighties of my mother having tea ready if the weather was pouring at the time I came home from school. You youngster make me feel old.
tinyE: I'm jealous. All I can think about lately is how I might be able to get away with killing my mother.
Now that's plain silly,even if you got away with it you would become unemployed as she is your boss.
this morning breakfast, 2 shots of expresso with steamed milk, slice of baguette with butter, and slice of chedar on the side
Welcome to the Keweenaw.
DubConqueror: Brings back old memories from the eighties of my mother having tea ready if the weather was pouring at the time I came home from school. You youngster make me feel old.
3 cheers for the memories and one "ops" for making you feel old. ;)
Another cold evening with another batch of tomato soup. :)
Going back into the workforce I re-applied for a job at a company I used to work for before. Had my interview today, and it went very well. Essentially, my old boss who's now the big boss of the lower level bosses dropped in and told my new boss that "He did a great job for me back then. Hire that guy!" :) So, yeah I know I already got the job; now it's just the formal process of going through another background check and reupped training.
Post edited October 15, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
I was finally able to remove the hud from a particularly stubborn game that didn't work with any of my normal methods for removing huds.
Afternoon class was cancelled :D
hudfreegamer: I was finally able to remove the hud from a particularly stubborn game that didn't work with any of my normal methods for removing huds.
Out of curiosity, why did you want to remove the hud in the first place?