It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What made you happy today?
Hrvatska! :D
Tesla reached its goal of producing 5000 Model 3 cars per week.

Those who are short Tesla's stock are probably writing their wills and buying rope.

Ahaha!
low rated
nothing
Italy Tower Defense winning streak! And only getting better!
actuallly getting a game i wanted for quite a long time now
Today the rain. I like rainy weather.
What made you happy today?
Belgium!
Pasta with pesto; yummm!
deleted
I was really happy to hear they found those boys that got stuck in the cave in Thailand, and that they are alive. This isn't normally the sort of thing I pay attention too, but there has been nothing but bad news stories for so long now I really needed a good news story to help get me grounded again.
4th of July!
Charcoal snake.
Saw Batmetal forever for the first time : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDea7laHD4E
HereForTheBeer: Charcoal snake.
Is that one of those "fireworks" that you light and it goes from this little ball into a giant string of ash.

They were cool until you realized it was going to take the next five years to get the mark that goddamn thing left off of your porch. :P
I learned about Elder Kings, a total conversion mod of Crusader Kings II, which led to a lengthy wikiwalk about Elder Scrolls lore. I now very much want to go and play through the series in order.

I also realised that the product of pressure and volume is work/energy, which it turns out is a feature of conjugate variables in thermodynamics that had passed me by.