It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sjuan: Today I finished my university career :)
Congratulations! What field of study did you qualify in?
Sjuan: Today I finished my university career :)
DubConqueror: Congratulations! What field of study did you qualify in?
A Bachelor's Degree in Spanish Language and Literature :)
Sjuan: ...
Congratulations, señor!
Got a NES Classic Edition. Which game should I play first?

(I'm thinking Kirby or Kid Icarus.)
dtgreene: Got a NES Classic Edition. Which game should I play first?

(I'm thinking Kirby or Kid Icarus.)
If I'm not mistaken, Icarus was the first ever game to come with an epilepsy warning.

Anyone who knows feel free to correct me on that if I'm wrong. I actually find it hard to believe after all those years of Atari and Commodore that the NES would finally get the distinction.
Learning that there exists a Sega Genesis version of Cave Story.

(Note: There's a nasty bug in the current version. If you try to get the good ending without the machine gun (a perfectly reasonable thing to do on other versions), you will reach a point where it is impossible to continue the game.)

Also, on my Classic NES, I was, in Castlevania, able to skip the part early in the game that has mermen. (This requires getting hit by a bat deliberately, and is a tactic used in speedruns.)

With that said, I still haven't reached the Minus World in SMB1.
Th... That was a close call. I helped someone important to me somehow recover, as if miraculously, few moments before dropping dead, from something related to heart, or maybe, strong (psychological) shock. Person even stopped breathing and started choking, got cold and approaching your hand over their skin, felt like touching ice cubes. Stubborn and dumb, refused to go to the hospital/clinic/doc and get checked, even yelled at me for suggesting that... I bet, stupid go lucky is a common trait nowadays to many people; very lucky, indeed. Welp, i can't force the person, especially since getting angry is even more dangerous in such condition, so for the time being, i return to observing duties. Thankfully, i have some more time, in my hands... Must stop wasting precious time and double up my efforts, too. Few ties and checks remain standing in place and in one piece, before i can finally get to "return some old favors" that i owe, where i really must.
Post edited July 10, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Taleworlds' Support has just replied to one of my messages regarding a problem that I'm currently having with one of their games, which is Mount&Blade: Warband.
Vingry: Taleworlds' Support has just replied to one of my messages regarding a problem that I'm currently having with one of their games, which is Mount&Blade: Warband.
I hope you get it resolved. Such a great game. Would be shame to miss out because of a technical problem.
low rated
I see that Bradley is back on the crack pipe. :P
Vingry: Taleworlds' Support has just replied to one of my messages regarding a problem that I'm currently having with one of their games, which is Mount&Blade: Warband.
HereForTheBeer: I hope you get it resolved. Such a great game. Would be shame to miss out because of a technical problem.
Yep, thanks! It really is a great game judging by its gameplays which I've watched on YouTube as well as the huge active modding community of the game, making it worthwhile.
Finally exorcised Galaxy from my computer.
I saw some flamingos up close, today. They were very animated. There was (what I'm guessing is) a youngblood - fresh, pink feathers, loudly calling, moving around, & glancing all over the place. There was another that I guess was elderly - coat mixed with white & gray, that also called & moved around. It was interesting to make eye contact, as well as see & hear their noises. Reminded me of ducks & some dinosaurs, actually. Sounded almost like alarm clocks, come to think.

Birds are cool, man.
low rated
I see that Bradley has a ''right'' to report being ABUSED.
The music for Escapists 2 is the theme from Midnight Express. XD

How cool is that?

Another big shout out to BeatriceElysia for allowing me to snag it.
Post edited July 11, 2018 by tinyE