It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Go on say it,don't be scared.
Sorry, i am a forumsphobe!
Post edited May 15, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
deleted
Fairfox: i have a date tonite
Just a tip : Try to set up the meeting place and time by phone instead of texting.
deleted
Just got a game from Japan (well, they even send two copies), for free...and it's also no longer sold (physically for like six years now). Considering I tried to import it back in the day and was told off by a shop saying that they do not sell to foreigners...it makes it just too good *sniff*
My 4 year old told me to "Wake up, you need to make money"

i said, you know son your right :P
Barnell: My 4 year old told me to "Wake up, you need to make money"
When I was 4 years old I told that to my father.

So he sold me.
tinyE: When I was 4 years old I told that to my father.

So he sold me.
I like the way your father thinks
My full respect to Russian hockeists!
Impressive!
tinyE: When I was 4 years old I told that to my father.

So he sold me.
Look at the bright side - he did you a favour!

When I was 4 my father spanked me for not meating my being-charming-and-cute-so-he-could-picpocket-people-quota...
Finally found a IDE/Editor that doesn't use java and dumped Netbeans. It's been a few good years but it was getting slow and now I'm using VSCode and couldn't be happier :)
I coudn't watch full games, but what I've seen in today's IIHF semi-finals was very interesting. Congratulations to Sweden and Switzerland! It looks that giants could be bitten with a proper doze of determination and fighting spirit ;)

amund: ...
Interesting, never heard of it.
May I ask what do you use it for?
ciemnogrodzianin: I coudn't watch full games, but what I've seen in today's IIHF semi-finals was very interesting. Congratulations to Sweden and Switzerland! It looks that giants could be bitten with a proper doze of determination and fighting spirit ;)

amund: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Interesting, never heard of it.
May I ask what do you use it for?
I use it mostly for PHP development and just started to get back into programming after a long break. Java based software has always been slow for me so decided to look for alternatives. VSCode (Visual Studio Code) is very fast and like the interface a lot.

I'm definitely going to watch the finals Sweden and Switzerland, it could be pretty good.
Activism done right
Post edited May 20, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
-It's the weekend
-My birthday is near
-School is almost out
Post edited May 20, 2018 by slyky13