It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Fairfox: God, politics.

Mah Michael Kors satchel shipped! Was torn between choosin' 'Electric Blue' or 'Ultra Pink.' Imma let you decide which one won out.
Will you stop your mumbling and speak more clearly.
Matewis: Thank you :) Not much to say I'm afraid. It's this big annual race held in Johannesburg. This year there were a little under 27000 riders. It's called the 94.7 because of the Johannesburg radio station 94.7 FM and the route is planned out so that it's exactly 94.7 km. Some highlights include a stint on the N1 highway, Johannesburg's inner city and one lap around the Kyalami race track.
27000 is huge! The level of organization must be superb. Our main event attracts about 9000 riders, which is the soft limit (people who can't qualify probably shouldn't be riding for medical reasons) but also the hard limit, because the infrastructure can't bear more.

(Argh. Wikigroaning strikes again. I bet there's an anime about cycling whose wikipedia article is 50 times longer.)

Matewis: The race is a loop but unfortunately Johannesburg is very hill-y so there are a ton of ungodly inclines which amounts to a gross climb of about 1.5 km. That's what damn near killed me :P
That's 1.5 times harder than my absolute maximum, and I don't even race. You're a hero.

Matewis: What I especially enjoyed was the bystanders. Thousands of people set up a few gazebos and chill out for the day somewhere along the route to encourage the riders. Some even hook op hosepipes and spray any rider that comes in close to cool off, which I did 3 times :D
This. The people are the best.

If I may ask, when did you start cycling and what's your main bike?
Titan Quest Ragnarok and Nox.
Also excited for Thanksgiving.

Thanks for asking.
pkk234: Also excited for Thanksgiving.
In Japan? XD
pkk234: Also excited for Thanksgiving.
tinyE: In Japan? XD
There be tons of Americans here.
I'll celebrate stuffing and pumpkin pie day anywhere I live.
tinyE: In Japan? XD
pkk234: There be tons of Americans here.
Man, I don't celebrate it and I live here. :P
pkk234: There be tons of Americans here.
tinyE: Man, I don't celebrate it and I live here. :P
Good excuse to get together with people, make and/or eat a ton of food.
Also fun to just get some food for yourself and enjoy whatever you want.
Seeing Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap on sale (only 30% off, but having seen some speedruns, I think this game may be worth it, as it appears to be a well done remake).

(Of note, I already own StarCrawlers (owned it when it was still In Dev), but haven't gotten around to actually playing it.)

Edit: I am, of course, looking forward to playing as the girl, especially since the game's title screen even changes to reflect that choice.

Edit 2: "buy" -> "but" (oops!)
Post edited November 22, 2017 by dtgreene
Two of the retaining walls are done - weather yesterday cooperated perfectly. They're pouring concrete now for a couple large pads down in the lower part of the yard; that'll be finished today, no problem. Then they'll try to get one more small retaining wall rebuilt yet this year, for a drain pipe running down from the house.

The west side of the property is a complete mess but now we have stable walls that should be good for at least 20 years.
Starmaker: If I may ask, when did you start cycling and what's your main bike?
Oh it's been about 3 years now. I bought myself a Merida mountain bike for my 30th birthday at the lower end of the cost scale +- $500, and I'm very happy with it. I'm a complete novice and only doing it recreationally every other Saturday. I'd highly recommend it to anyone that has access to some offroad bike trails. It's great fun, phenomenal exercise and unlike going to the gym it never gets boring. Just stay off the road as much as possible: cars and bicycles don't mix :P
dtgreene: Wonder Boy
That's totally sexist and unfair to LGBTIQWERTYs.

Should be Wonder Person, Wonder Child, Wonder Kid or Wonder Being.
I lost something precious, but i found something else even better. Keep the wheels of fate and karma rolling, just like that!
Post edited November 22, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Having two healthy testicles makes me happy, some people only have one and it's probably diseased.
Kleetus: Having two healthy testicles makes me happy, some people only have one and it's probably diseased.
It must be a lonely sickly little ball,no bigger than a boil.