It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
dtgreene: Hearing that over 60% of Australians want same-sex marriage.
I voted No.
low rated
dtgreene: Hearing that over 60% of Australians want same-sex marriage.
Kleetus: I voted No.
Same here,but it was always going to lose.Not too keen on seeing two blokes kissing each other in the street and carrying on like little kids.Now two women kissing that's way different prospect:)
deleted
Post edited November 16, 2017 by Fairfox
Double pork poutine with gravy, cheese curds, jalapano. Best shit ever..
Reading for my kids.
ciemnogrodzianin: Reading for my kids.
"Letters to Penthouse" or was it just my father that did that?
tinyE: "Letters to Penthouse" or was it just my father that did that?
Sorry, pal...
One thought that makes me happy:

Thinking that Tauto and Kleetus should get engaged (to each other) sometime soon.

(Unfortunately, their wedding would be too far for me to travel, as I live on the wrong continent and refuse to fly.)
dtgreene: One thought that makes me happy:

Thinking that Tauto and Kleetus should get engaged (to each other) sometime soon.

(Unfortunately, their wedding would be too far for me to travel, as I live on the wrong continent and refuse to fly.)
Australia legalized gay marriage, not bestiality.
Went to Steak n' Shake tonight (well, last night, since it is past midnight where I am). I don't know how many people on GOG know what that is, but it is a diner of sorts in the U.S., with a bit of a 1950s/1960s vibe to it. But anyways I got a Frosted Flakes milkshake with my meal. Where has this thing been my whole life?! It was incredible!
Post edited November 18, 2017 by Raderofthelostark

tinyE: Australia legalized gay marriage, not bestiality.
Hiya Gimp! With a bit of luck,I'll see you soon:)
Post edited November 18, 2017 by Tauto

I'm not gay and I doubt Kleetus is neither so maybe you could keep your opinions to yourself as we didn't ask/assume you if you were a dike.

Tauto: I'm not gay and I doubt Kleetus is neither so maybe you could keep your opinions to yourself as we didn't ask/assume you if you were a dike.
Silly Tauto. Men can't be dikes.
Tauto: I'm not gay and I doubt Kleetus is neither so maybe you could keep your opinions to yourself as we didn't ask/assume you if you were a dike.
T2mk3: Silly Tauto. Men can't be dikes.
Silly T2mk3. Never heard of a transgender.
T2mk3: Silly Tauto. Men can't be dikes.
Somebody forgot to look at my forum title.

(Incidentally, my thought still makes me happy, regardless of whether it's true or not.)