It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not today, but yesterday I beat my personal record on pull ups. It might not seem like much to the athletes here, but I'm proud of my new best of 20.
Fairfox: Our snows from before all melted. It lasted abooout two hours before t'rain washed it away 'n' just made it super-super-dangerous-slippery :/
How can a train wash snow away?

Seriously, I feel like I need a thesaurus and a goddamn decoder ring to make sense of your posts.
Discovering that there are so many good games on the Sega Saturn.

Alaric.us: Not today, but yesterday I beat my personal record on pull ups. It might not seem like much to the athletes here, but I'm proud of my new best of 20.
That's mighty impressive. I can manage 1. But I bet it can get better if I do it daily.
Emob78: Seriously, I feel like I need a thesaurus and a goddamn decoder ring to make sense of your posts.
No, you just need a spectrum disorder or brain acquired retardation.
HereForTheBeer: Oh yeah, cold steel is no fun. Just sinks right into your hands.

Did some work on submarines, beneath the skin and outside the hull. January, sitting on that cold black steel... We'd have to peel our butts off the hull whenever we moved - body heat would thaw the sheen of ice and then re-freeze once we got settled in.
Emob78: That puts a hilarious image in my head. Bunch of sailors frozen stuck to the hull of a submarine, screaming in terror as it submerges into the depths. Call me sadistic, but that thought of that cracks me up.
At the time, it would have seemed like sweet release from that crappy task.

-----

Job went pretty well today. Not quite as cold inside (about 37F) as I thought I would be, though tomorrow looks to drop another 8 degrees.

The HVAC guy called today. The place we bought has a pretty nice older heating system in it, but the original owner had some really dumb ideas for controls. Instead of zoned thermostats turning the boiler on and off, he has it set on a manual switch and has the blower fans on thermostats. Unless you turn the thing off by hand, it runs 24/7, sucking up LP gas like there's no tomorrow. I scrounged up an old mercury thermostat and wired it up in place of the switch he used, so at least there's a little bit of control now. Though I'm out of town, told the HVAC guy to poke around and see what he thinks we could do. Just happy he has an opening to take a look at it. And glad I checked the level of gas in the tank - woulda sucked hard to run out on, say, Christmas day and the house starts freezing.

The longer we live here the more I'm discovering about the previous owner's screwy way of doing things. Nothing that a pile of money can't fix, I suppose. Anyone got a pile of money I can use? ; )
Emob78: That puts a hilarious image in my head. Bunch of sailors frozen stuck to the hull of a submarine, screaming in terror as it submerges into the depths. Call me sadistic, but that thought of that cracks me up.
HereForTheBeer: At the time, it would have seemed like sweet release from that crappy task.

-----

Job went pretty well today. Not quite as cold inside (about 37F) as I thought I would be, though tomorrow looks to drop another 8 degrees.

The HVAC guy called today. The place we bought has a pretty nice older heating system in it, but the original owner had some really dumb ideas for controls. Instead of zoned thermostats turning the boiler on and off, he has it set on a manual switch and has the blower fans on thermostats. Unless you turn the thing off by hand, it runs 24/7, sucking up LP gas like there's no tomorrow. I scrounged up an old mercury thermostat and wired it up in place of the switch he used, so at least there's a little bit of control now. Though I'm out of town, told the HVAC guy to poke around and see what he thinks we could do. Just happy he has an opening to take a look at it. And glad I checked the level of gas in the tank - woulda sucked hard to run out on, say, Christmas day and the house starts freezing.

The longer we live here the more I'm discovering about the previous owner's screwy way of doing things. Nothing that a pile of money can't fix, I suppose. Anyone got a pile of money I can use? ; )
You could ask the previous owner.
That things like ad blockers exist to eliminate inane marketing drivel such as the "plus-sized"/fat-assed Yooka-Laylee ad at the top of the main page here on GOG. The people who make ad blockers seriously deserve some sort of award, or, minimally, a hug from some good-looking babe.

And marketing people? Tying one of their feet to the rear bumper of my car and dragging them around until they're ground down into a bloody stump would be too good for them.
Post edited December 14, 2016 by Firebrand9
HereForTheBeer: Instead of zoned thermostats turning the boiler on and off, he has it set on a manual switch and has the blower fans on thermostats.
I want to live at your steampunk factory and I want you to teach me everything you know.
I found my first Android phone. It's not just my first, it's THE first one ever. I turned it on ... wow. So awkward and ancient, but still works.
Attachments:
android8.png (257 Kb)
HereForTheBeer: At the time, it would have seemed like sweet release from that crappy task.

-----

Tauto: You could ask the previous owner.
Sounds to me like the previous owner must have died sometime after President Lincoln was assassinated. We're gonna have to call 1-800-mac-gyver.
Cute little girl on _chat was kind, generous and freesharing with us humble viewers, the wonderful gifts nature and god gave her... Sweetest thing ever, offering to us the nicest view in the entire world... I swear, sexuality is the purest form of art (at least it used to be, at least during antiquity)! Even though her old lady jumped on her and took her mobile by a surprise attack (and probably the poor little angel won't broadcast again, at least for a long time...), this specific session had to be my most precious and beautiful online encounter, ever since the day i begun using the internet. The passion, the eroticism, the shine (and sign) of the amateur, the expression(s) (facial ones and not only), just w o w ^_^

By the day, i love USA (and its people) more and more. Internet also gave me back just what my place either doesn't have, or it (and its inhabitants) prevented me from savoring... ART IS A BLAST! :3 M E O W

And she even had a caaat! NYA
Post edited December 14, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I want to slowly hang myself when I read your posts, BradMan.
deleted
low rated
Fairfox: peeps would be confuzzled.
My name is FeralFox and I'm a retard.
Alaric.us: I found my first Android phone. It's not just my first, it's THE first one ever. I turned it on ... wow. So awkward and ancient, but still works.
Fairfox: Do want! <3 those awkward crossovers between teh old 'n' teh nu; in this case with act. keeeys to press. S'like when phonies no longer needed teh external antenna thangs but teh companies still included a screw on/off version becauseee they thought peeps would be confuzzled.
Interrogative - Do you hit yourself in the head with heavy objects before logging in here?

Request - Could you please attempt to slow down and properly spell out your words so that we may better understand you? un't no weezin 2 TRY hard and presss tha rong keeeeys jus 2 sound 2 kool for schoo'.