It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After several decades of life on this pathetic little rock of a planet, I am finally starting to grow a spine.
As to whether or not this will turn out to be a good thing, only time will tell...but I hold out hopes that it will.
GamezRanker: After several decades of life on this pathetic little rock of a planet, I am finally starting to grow a spine.
As to whether or not this will turn out to be a good thing, only time will tell...but I hold out hopes that it will.
ur a good example for the pathetic excuse for a human being squatting at 1600 PA Ave DC to emulate. A jellyfish has more spine than this empty suit has. As for ethics, principles, morals, or scruples, Tony S nailed it: "Fuhgeddaboudit!"
KeoniBoy: ur a good example for the pathetic excuse for a human being squatting at 1600 PA Ave DC to emulate. A jellyfish has more spine than this empty suit has. As for ethics, principles, morals, or scruples, Tony S nailed it: "Fuhgeddaboudit!"
Thx :)

A quick example: we have a karen type neighbor living near us in another apt. They have kept making on and off complaints about us over time, and as a result the landlord asked us to make fixes here and there. We of course did, in the spirit of being good neighbors, but the karen keeps complaining. This of course causes the landlord to keep trying more and more fixes, and at this point i'm getting so annoyed by all the bother that i've convinced my da to start looking for a place we can either get a loan on or rent to own.
Post edited 14 hours ago by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: to start looking for a place we can either get a loan on or rent to own.
Then I wish you a happy ending. I don't want to scare you, but imagine you're moving and there's a "Karen" living left and right. 8-o
I finished my new app