It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: local? I've never heard of them.
drealmer7: You've never seen black-raspberry flavored drinks or things like that?
No, and right now I'm really pissed off about that! :P I want some black raspberry!
drealmer7: You've never seen black-raspberry flavored drinks or things like that?
tinyE: No, and right now I'm really pissed off about that! :P I want some black raspberry!
black raspberry ice cream!
tinyE: No, and right now I'm really pissed off about that! :P I want some black raspberry!
drealmer7: black raspberry ice cream!
Right now I'm eating Mackinaw Island Fudge ice cream. A local delicacy! :P
drealmer7: black raspberry ice cream!
tinyE: Right now I'm eating Mackinaw Island Fudge ice cream. A local delicacy! :P
nice!
low rated
tinyE: Right now I'm eating Mackinaw Island Fudge ice cream.
Right now, I have two testicles.

That's one more than you.

Ha ha, you only have one ball.
tinyE: local? I've never heard of them.
drealmer7: I don't know if it's a regional thing, I suppose it could be.
What state? Oregon?
I really had to download a brownload, but now that that's all taken care of I feel much better!
drealmer7: I don't know if it's a regional thing, I suppose it could be.
zeogold: What state? Oregon?
nahp, I'm east coast
This morning, I've collected my first batch of summer fruits in my garden, a mix of red and white currants.

Yummy :)
My wish has been granted! The first dent in the amalgamation of incompatible abominations called EU is finally starting to shake it to the foundations! Now EVERYONE should vote IN or OUT! Give us the right to vote, NOW!!!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: My wish has been granted! The first dent in the amalgamation of incompatible abominations called EU is finally starting to shake it to the foundations! Now EVERYONE should vote IN or OUT! Give us the right to vote, NOW!!!
Seconded. At least Putin and Russia are honest thieves. They don't offer the pretense of 'democracy' while their bankers are running off with all the loot, and their thugs are pressing their jackboots against your necks.

Transparency, liberty, and free market, bitches. That would be my campaign slogan. I hope it will become Britain's. In fact, I think it's high time Scotland, Ireland and Wales look for their own opportunities now. DE-CONSTRUCT the global beast, one fang at a time.
zeogold: Explosion imminent in 3...2...1....
Ghorpm: Nah, nothing explosive around. Just a good old solid state physics with some ionization properties :)
As usual...  :-p
Ghorpm: Nah, nothing explosive around. Just a good old solid state physics with some ionization properties :)
_Slaugh_: As usual... :-p
Good old analog oscilloscope... sure we may argue that digital one is better but let's face it: our own life is analog not digital ;P
Emob78: Transparency, liberty, and free market, bitches. That would be my campaign slogan. I hope it will become Britain's. In fact, I think it's high time Scotland, Ireland and Wales look for their own opportunities now. DE-CONSTRUCT the global beast, one fang at a time.
How do I contribute to your campaign? ; )
Finally got my weekend back! We lost someone at work so I had to work the last three weeks with no time off.