It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5QhT3alE78
-Phew! I almost caught that democracy!
-Shake it off. I'm telling you - it spreads quickly!

XD
Post edited March 26, 2016 by vsr
This was meant to be written yesterday, but just as well... I was in need of a new mouse for my laptop and after some search, I figured that personal-need-wise and affordability-wise, Logitech G602 is the best choice for me. And I couldn't be happier! Comfortable, beautiful, wireless, many programmable buttons... I just love it.
A ham sandwich.
Same thing that makes me happy everyday. My family. The people who show me love no matter what. The ones I know I can trust and the people I know have my back till the very end. :)
Post edited March 29, 2016 by BecomeLikeWater
Music is good medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0_XfxnXWI&list=PL9ABF47307215002B&index=122
Long drive back to Rapid City, after a 3-day weekend at home. Weather cooperated, as did traffic. And the last 2-3 hours of the trip are still beautiful, even after having made the same round-trip drive 4 times now since February.

Crossing fingers that I can wrap up this installation in the next 2-3 weeks, get their people trained, and get away for a bit until we come back here for vacation around the end of May.
Having my kitty Polly as my foot warmer today. I'm going to miss her (and my other kitty), for I'm going to be abroad for about four months in four days. :c
HereForTheBeer: Long drive back to Rapid City, after a 3-day weekend at home. Weather cooperated, as did traffic. And the last 2-3 hours of the trip are still beautiful, even after having made the same round-trip drive 4 times now since February.

Crossing fingers that I can wrap up this installation in the next 2-3 weeks, get their people trained, and get away for a bit until we come back here for vacation around the end of May.
At this point this is my only proper reaction your work posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFMPhKIZXg

If someone pointed a gun to my head and said, 'live hereforthebeer's life or I blow your brains out.'

I'd ask him to tell my mom I loved her and that I will miss her chicken fried steak dinners.
I re-activated my Netflix account (I canceled it 2 days ago...)
I just have to find another way to save money so I have some for the necessities like GOG games, beer and pizza.
I think I'll cut down on vegetables, some sacrifice needs to be made.
I realized that since my last playthrough there were another 3 version of unofficial patch for Vampire Bloodlines... Ah... It's time to finish it again. :)
HereForTheBeer: Long drive back to Rapid City, after a 3-day weekend at home. Weather cooperated, as did traffic. And the last 2-3 hours of the trip are still beautiful, even after having made the same round-trip drive 4 times now since February.

Emob78: At this point this is my only proper reaction your work posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFMPhKIZXg

If someone pointed a gun to my head and said, 'live hereforthebeer's life or I blow your brains out.'

I'd ask him to tell my mom I loved her and that I will miss her chicken fried steak dinners.
Haha! The one detail you're missing, though, is that I get a lot more game time while away from home.
XCOM THATS WHAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY!!!!
I ate a lot of cakes today :Ppppp
Post edited March 30, 2016 by bela555
My nephew is eight and struggles a lot with school work, especially math. Finally he was convinced to let me help.him, so we sat down at the table and looked at it. Just simple addition and subtraction really. So I drew him a number line and showed him how to use it. From then on he figured out most of the answers he needed, except for only a couple of times I had to say "Do that one again. I think you miscounted."
My sister-in-law texted me later that night about how excited he was about finishing his homework. He went from hating math and thinking he is stupid to a much better place.
That made me happy, although I wonder what's wrong with that school that they can't teach kids to do arithmetic on a number line.
Gerin: *snip*
At least at my school the teacher insisted on using a certain method to solve stuff.
Even if the method wasn't suited to you and you could solve it in a different way, it would be marked as wrong.