It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another one
Attachments:
Total recall? (One of my favourite movies because it has that woman with the three boobies, I love boobies)
Kleetus: Total recall? (One of my favourite movies because it has that woman with the three boobies, I love boobies)
Nope, but if it helps, I love Boobies too. Thanks for the laugh :)
Kleetus: Total recall? (One of my favourite movies because it has that woman with the three boobies, I love boobies)
Bodgeit: Nope, but if it helps, I love Boobies too. Thanks for the laugh :)
Repo Men
Bodgeit: Nope, but if it helps, I love Boobies too. Thanks for the laugh :)
tinyE: Repo Men
No, it's not Repo Men, but that was a very good film with Forest Whitaker. Critics hated it, but what do they know :)
Hardware 1990
wasn't sure with the 1st picture but the 2nd confirmed it.
Post edited November 03, 2017 by Dejavous
Dejavous: Hardware 1990
Well Done, I thought this might go on for longer, your turn.

I just watched the trailer for this film again, come back & somebody had guessed it :)

Trailer

The first pic was where it kills Lincoln Wineberg jr

have attached the rest of the pics I was going to use
Attachments:
Post edited November 04, 2017 by Bodgeit
try this one
Attachments:
017.jpg (15 Kb)
clue 1 don't create something smarter then you
Attachments:
477.jpg (18 Kb)
Demon Seed (1977)
lv426: Demon Seed (1977)
yep, your turn
lv426: Demon Seed (1977)
*poke* hey you awake? time to post :P
tinyE: Can I propose a new rule?

Don't guess unless you fully intend to then post a pic to keep the game going.
tinyE posted this the other day, maybe we could give the winner 24 hours to post a new one, if not, then it should revert back to the previous winner i.e Dejavous, in this case.

I understand that people can't be on here all the time, but surely it should be enough time to do at least one picture.

Thoughts everyone?
tinyE: Can I propose a new rule?

Don't guess unless you fully intend to then post a pic to keep the game going.
Bodgeit: tinyE posted this the other day, maybe we could give the winner 24 hours to post a new one, if not, then it should revert back to the previous winner i.e Dejavous, in this case.

I understand that people can't be on here all the time, but surely it should be enough time to do at least one picture.

Thoughts everyone?
technicaly they still has 30 min before the 24hr mark, but I agree.
Bodgeit: tinyE posted this the other day, maybe we could give the winner 24 hours to post a new one, if not, then it should revert back to the previous winner i.e Dejavous, in this case.

Thoughts everyone?
Dejavous: technicaly they still has 30 min before the 24hr mark, but I agree.
BTW, you have the coolest avatar here.