It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spectre: Correctamundo.
Never heard of it, sounds like a romantic comedy. (someone else can have a go)
Oh so were back to this.

Well there goes the thread.
Kleetus: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.
Spectre: Correctamundo.
Kleetus uses Google Image search. He has admitted it.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_is_this_movie/post7281

He is going to deny it now but he almost totally killed the thread before with it. He uses the search, names the movie, and then tells someone else to go (which also leaves the thread to die by itself), over and over and over and over. Feel free to search the thread or ask around if you don't believe me.

Even if he had momentarily stopped, or maybe not used it for this particular guess, HAHAHA!, the fact that he has used it countless times before always leaves the possibility out there, which kind of takes the fun out of this.
Post edited October 29, 2017 by tinyE
Can I propose a new rule?

Don't guess unless you fully intend to then post a pic to keep the game going.
New one. Be specific please. If you guess it make an effort post a one yourself.

tinyE: Even if he had momentarily stopped, or maybe not used it for this particular guess, HAHAHA!, the fact that he has used it countless times before always leaves the possibility out there, which kind of takes the fun out of this.
Wah, waahh, WAAAAHHHH. It's not a famous movie in a genre Kleetus has any familiarity with or anything. Guess what? He got it before you. It's his first guess in how long or has he been answering & passing his turn regularly?
Kleetus: Never heard of it, sounds like a romantic comedy. (someone else can have a go)
What happened to this one?
Kleetus: If Spectre doesn't post anything in 12hrs 1min I'll do it.
Attachments:
dracula-g.jpg (434 Kb)
Post edited October 30, 2017 by Gydion
Gydion: New one. Be specific please. If you guess it make an effort post a one yourself.

tinyE: Even if he had momentarily stopped, or maybe not used it for this particular guess, HAHAHA!, the fact that he has used it countless times before always leaves the possibility out there, which kind of takes the fun out of this.
Gydion: Wah, waahh, WAAAAHHHH. It's not a famous movie in a genre Kleetus has any familiarity with or anything. Guess what? He got it before you. It's his first guess in how long or has he been answering & passing his turn regularly?
Kleetus: Never heard of it, sounds like a romantic comedy. (someone else can have a go)
Gydion: What happened to this one?
Kleetus: If Spectre doesn't post anything in 12hrs 1min I'll do it.
Gydion:
Hey man, no skin off my back. :P I have other places I can hang out. XD
You want him to use Google Image, let him. You saw the post I linked, he fully admits to doing it, but like I said, you want the game being played like that, if you think that cheating = fun, then god bless you. Have fun. XD

And not that it's any of your business but I saw TCM 2 in the theater. I was always particularly fond of Hopper's "Chainsaw Holsters" and the guy who keeps eating pieces of his own head.

Out of curiosity, when did you start acting like that? You've always been really nice to me and all of a sudden you come at me with this condescending screaming crap. That "whaah" thing looks like a Tauto post. I almost thought it was him until I saw your avatar. :P
Post edited October 30, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: And not that it's any of your business but I saw TCM 2 in the theater. I was always particularly fond of Hopper's "Chainsaw Holsters" and the guy who keeps eating pieces of his own head.
I don't doubt you knew the film as well.
You don't like Kleetus. I don't give a shit. I felt your rant held up the game more than his one guess for a movie you all but admitted he knew without searching. Which made the rant in Post 8144 dumb. Had you just done Post 8145 I would have upvoted it as I agree with you. So far he's half participated this time around with a single guess. For the record if he did it a second time I would have no objection to your post.
The forum doesn't like a few users as they acted like assholes in the past. I find this incredibly tiresome to constantly see even when they have largely stopped, and are making innocuous or helpful posts. Call them on it when they start again and don't carry it around forever.

tinyE: You've always been really nice to me and all of a sudden you come at me with this condescending screaming crap. That "whaah" thing looks like a Tauto post. I almost thought it was him until I saw your avatar. :P
Well, I was going to go with a whiny crying little bitch, but I changed it. ;) Your post annoyed me. Plus, I thought we could give each other crap. Kleetus is an ass. No one likes him. The fucking Kleetus hate is more annoying to me then he is at this point. Perhaps I took it too far in my annoyance.

I've also derailed the thread enough.
dracula 1931
(is the last picture I see here in the forums)
Dejavous: dracula 1931
(is the last picture I see here in the forums)
That's it. You're up.
Here you go
Attachments:
112124.jpg (78 Kb)
The Invisible Man? ^_^
Dejavous: Here you go
Looks interesting. Don't know which film this is but maybe from the 50's.

Quality!

REDVWIN
gogamess: The Invisible Man? ^_^
nope
Clue 1 1950's suspence thriller
Clue 2: Stars Vincent Price
on second thought, I'll not guess.
Post edited October 31, 2017 by tinyE
clue 2 Darla Ross, "little rascals Darla" was in it