It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I recognized them both too but didn't too deep searching to figure out what they were in together.
ABH20: Have to admit that I haven't seen the film
Keep it up. White Noise 1 is pretty decent, but 2 is just embarrassing.

But yeah, that's it. Your turn.
This should be much easier that the last film I posted (sorry about that one).
Attachments:
We Are Still Here.

Someone else can have a go.
I seriously can't remember if I've done this and I don't want to look through all these previous pics to check

I'll have a go since it's been a while for me ...

thanks kleetus
Attachments:
Post edited March 03, 2017 by drealmer7
Nice shot, unknown movie, but just wanted to say about

drealmer7: I seriously can't remember if I've done this and I don't want to look through all these previous pics to check
that, when in doubt, I usually just search the name of the movie within the thread (gog's search function works well enough for that). That being said, some movies have already been repeated a couple of times, so, no big deal.
Telika: that, when in doubt, I usually just search the name of the movie within the thread (gog's search function works well enough for that). That being said, some movies have already been repeated a couple of times, so, no big deal.
oh yeah, good idea I even have AF I could do that with easily too

but yeah with the fluctuation of people and time passage it's not a big deal for sure, and if someone knows it from seeing it on here before either 1.) no big deal, good for them go ahead and say it really or 2.) maybe they'll keep quiet and let others play or whatever

ya, I love the shot too - many shots in the movie will give it away if you just look up the actor because practically every frame has him in the shot (hint)
The unplanned meal? :P More clues, please!
it's hard to find a shot that I feel like doesn't just give it away, haha!
Attachments:
Being There (if I'm right, someone else can have a go).
Kleetus: Being There (if I'm right, someone else can have a go).
You're a cheat or Bill Collins.
Tauto: You're a cheat or Bill Collins.
I used to host a YouTube channel, At The Movies with Kleetus.
Kleetus: Being There (if I'm right, someone else can have a go).
yep!!!

Peter Sellers is practically in every shot, always "Being There"
Tauto: You're a cheat or Bill Collins.
Kleetus: I used to host a YouTube channel, At The Movies with Kleetus.
Never ever heard of At The Movies with Kleetus.
No takers again? So I'm gonna take a turn, and this time I'll post a very famous movie, thus there will be no stalling due to obscurity.
Sadly, due to how well known the movie is, there is basically no way to take an image that cannot be traced by Google Image Search, so I hope you won't cheat.
Attachments: