It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: (...) But that'd be torture for us both, probably.
I don't think I would mind really. The last time I've seen the film has been a couple of years (have seen it twice I believe), but now that you've mentioned and discussed the film - well, sort of - some scenes are popping up, so I'd like to see it again. Even with someone who thinks the films is nothing but "bad" and who'd love to point that out, as I could show you the opposite.

For example, I remember vividly this one scene were Theo, the unwilling protagonist, and the pregnant woman have to get a car on a muddy driveway started out of sight of some men that are revealed to not have the best of intentions.

The driveway is long and slowly Theo manages to get the car rolling down it, toward a stretch of paved road. When he is about halfway, the bad guys notice the couple pushing the car and they come running down after them. Barely in time Theo manages to reach the road, gets in the car, gets it running and drives away.

Now, if we were to sit together I could explain how well this shot was done - yes, shot: singular (there were several which greatly helped heighten the suspense) - not only because of that fact, but how great the camera work and direction were right then and there (for example, keeping Theo and the guys following them in the same frame throughout the shot).
Post edited July 30, 2016 by Zjeraar
Zjeraar: ...
That kind of reminds me that I think I remember the plot points being very very contrived and full of illogical things that make them completely unbelieveable. Like the writer was like "Yeah! I'ma put a character in THIS situation, and then THIS situation" without thinking about all the holes he is making by not making it a fluid story that makes sense/has anything thought-out about it, just situations they thought sounded cool and they are a vehicle for nothing more than trying to sound profound and cool, but not actually being.
drealmer7: Woo! Cool! I was pretty sure! It's a great movie!

Alright, I'ma keep it going. Pic inc. in a few. A bit lesser know/more obscure this time...

---------------------------

someone eventually will be able to get it if I ever show the main actress and / or actor (not super well knowns, but someone is bound to know who 1 of them is and figure it out, I think.)
Any more hints? You've done a good job not to show the main characters. I tried to identify the man in the first image but he's too far away.
Accatone: Any more hints? You've done a good job not to show the main characters. I tried to identify the man in the first image but he's too far away.
I realized I should have posted a new picture or two yesterday and didn't have the time. I'll put something up today shortly.
sorry for the delay!!!
Attachments:
drealmer7: sorry for the delay!!!
New hints?
drealmer7: sorry for the delay!!!
catpower1980: New hints?
I do try to do some every 24 hrs usually.
So, new pics soon!
a couple more!
Attachments:
Not a guess but it is a movie thread and I wanted to come in and tell everyone I just got an email from Harley Quinn,

WTF!?

Last time this happened is twenty years ago when I turned on my browser and it told me "On July 2nd They Arrive! On July 4th We Fight Back!"
and a couple more!
Attachments:
drealmer7: and a couple more!
Arcanum?
drealmer7: and a couple more!
Emachine9643: Arcanum?
??? mmmm, checking IMDB and there are only 4 entries, the 2009 one doesn't look like it as it was shot in Quebec and was apparently never released in theaters:
http://www.imdb.com/find?q=arcanum&s=tt&exact=true&ref_=fn_al_tt_ex
http://www.filmsquebec.com/films/arcanum-sanjay-sharma/

What bothers me is that I feel I already know this movie, even if I'm sure I've not seen it entirely. The blue room with the fruits on the floor rings a bell for me...
catpower1980:
here=p
catpower1980:
Emachine9643: here=p
True gamers skip cinematics :P :o)
aannnnd....
Attachments: