It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Accatone: Correct!
almabrds: Next:
Privateer II?
Strijkbout: Privateer II?
Negative.
Children of Men?
Shoot'em up? It MUST be him and I can only come up with that film from him.
zeffyr: Children of Men?
Correct! Your turn.
Accatone: Correct!
Hurt Locker?
"Children of Men" is way to underappreciated and Clive Owen doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves for his acting chops. "Greenfingers" is another must see of his.
tinyE: "Children of Men" is way to underappreciated and Clive Owen doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves for his acting chops. "Greenfingers" is another must see of his.
Too deep for me. Shoot'em Up is my favourite.
tinyE: "Children of Men" is way to underappreciated and Clive Owen doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves for his acting chops.
I agree, it's an awesome movie, a must-see for everyone.

Next one :)
Attachments:
magnum.jpg (165 Kb)
Equilibrium?
Tarm: Equilibrium?
Nope!
tinyE: "Children of Men" is way to underappreciated and Clive Owen doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves for his acting chops.
zeffyr: I agree, it's an awesome movie, a must-see for everyone.

Tomorrowland?
tinyE: "Children of Men" is way to underappreciated and Clive Owen doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves for his acting chops. "Greenfingers" is another must see of his.
Children of Men is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Utter trash through and through (okay maybe like, half a faint breath of an interesting idea.)
zeffyr: I agree, it's an awesome movie, a must-see for everyone.

Accatone: Tomorrowland?
Yes! Respect, I thought it would be harder to guess :) Your turn!
Post edited July 30, 2016 by zeffyr
drealmer7: Children of Men is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Utter trash through and through (okay maybe like, half a faint breath of an interesting idea.)
You should create a Film and Movie thread. I still remember your views from my old trash movie thread where we discussed Waterworld. I like your views on films and movies.