It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bad_fur_day1: New ones. Easier one. Harder one. Two cute girls, one with a really big gun.

Regulars of this thread totally have to get the second harder one.
The second picture is Anne Parillaud in "Nikita" by Luc Besson. It's a classic in French-speaking countries so it was not hard :o)
bad_fur_day1: New ones. Easier one. Harder one. Two cute girls, one with a really big gun.

Regulars of this thread totally have to get the second harder one.
catpower1980: The second picture is Anne Parillaud in "Nikita" by Luc Besson. It's a classic in French-speaking countries so it was not hard :o)
Indeed. :) Your go.

First one was the Devil Wears Prada.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
catpower1980: The second picture is Anne Parillaud in "Nikita" by Luc Besson. It's a classic in French-speaking countries so it was not hard :o)
bad_fur_day1: Indeed. :) Your go.
OK, but I'll finish my lunch first ^o^
New movie to find....
Attachments:
Before I go watch some old Italo flick, new hint for this older-than-me Euro movie
Attachments:
thisway.jpg (205 Kb)
catpower1980: Before I go watch some old Italo flick, new hint for this older-than-me Euro movie
It looks freaking awesome! I wanna see this thing!! :)
catpower1980: Before I go watch some old Italo flick, new hint for this older-than-me Euro movie
Green_Hilltop: It looks freaking awesome! I wanna see this thing!! :)
It looks like someones weird version of Nosferatu. :)
Tarm: It looks like someones weird version of Nosferatu. :)
LOL, "nosferatu" was just my next hint :o)

And speaking of weird, this film is a classic in this genre. In fact I hesitated between this and Sanatorium by Wojciech Has (but I didn't rip my blu-ray yet to make screencaps) as both excels in Eastern Euro surrealism.

Anyway, last two hints tonight and I'll reveal the title tomorrow afternoon (CET time) if no-one finds it.

Extra-hint: a UK indie band (whose female singer died a few years ago) made a song on the movie. There is a nice fan video of it on youtube ^o^
Attachments:
nosferatu.jpg (179 Kb)
Looks very hammer-esqe
I was thinking some Jesus Franco but I don't know....no rush for it though, sometimes it takes some time for people who know to check in on this thread.
I thought the same thing. Added to the watchlist.
hyperagathon: I thought the same thing. Added to the watchlist.
I'd like to add it to my watchlist, but I don't know what it is yet!
Did the Seventh Seal have a sequel?!?
I think I watched this while I was stoned. All I remember is it's from the 70's, somewhere in Central Europe an an old woman whipping herself. Plus a bed in a forest, I think.
ABH20: I think I watched this while I was stoned. All I remember is it's from the 70's, somewhere in Central Europe an an old woman whipping herself. Plus a bed in a forest, I think.
Yep, I think you've seen it then ;)
Attachments:
bedforest.jpg (321 Kb)