It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zurvan7: Also this is from a director who had really taste in casting beautiful women.
Man, I love that movie. Nearly every frame in it is made to look like a freakin' painting.
kasieczek: Here we go.
mondo84: Truly Madly Deeply?
Correct.
Zurvan7: Was thinking about Quigley Down Under but I saw the bathroom looks modern for a western :p

Also this is from a director who had really taste in casting beautiful women.
tinyE: The Broad in the Bling....I mean The Girl In the Pearl Ear Ring.
haha nope :p
Zurvan7: Also this is from a director who had really taste in casting beautiful women.
InfraSuperman: Man, I love that movie. Nearly every frame in it is made to look like a freakin' painting.
Which movie are you referring then?
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Zurvan7
New screenshot.
Okay I looked at the new screenshot and I'd like someone to slap the shit out of me for my earlier guess. This is why I never wager on sports my friends!

Wait I'm lost, how many games do we have going on here?
Post edited April 13, 2014 by tinyE
mondo84: Truly Madly Deeply?
Zurvan7: Was thinking about Quigley Down Under but I saw the bathroom looks modern for a western :p

Also this is from a director who had really taste in casting beautiful women.
This is going to become slightly complicated if we run two games at once. I would suggest canceling or holding off your challenge out of humility since mondo84 did win kasieczek's by getting the name of the movie correct.
mondo84: New screenshot.
King of the Ants
mondo84: New screenshot.
kasieczek: King of the Ants
Indeed. :)
Here we go.
Attachments:
yikes.jpg (67 Kb)
The Silence of the Lambs. :)
mondo84: The Silence of the Lambs. :)
Of course :)
Another!