It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: Sorry for forgetting the thread.

Let's try, hm, this.
28 Weeks Later

If that is correct, which I think it is, you need to work on your image names. :P
It's not. And it's not kingdom of heavens either.

(but actually yes, i need to work on them, because i meant "days". i forgot it was day/weeks and not hours/days. :-/ )
Post edited April 02, 2014 by Telika
Will be sleeping now, so, in the meantime, adding two pictures to make it significantly easier.
Attachments:
Once Upon a Time in the West
Uh, nope. You know, i SOMETIMES post pictures of non-Leone movies.

Anyway, two more.
Attachments:
Telika: Uh, nope. You know, i SOMETIMES post pictures of non-Leone movies.

Anyway, two more.
Sunday Bloody Sunday
tinyE: Sunday Bloody Sunday
Yes.

NOT AT ALL.

Close enough. It's Paul Greengrass' "Bloody Sunday" (with "Jekyll"s James Nesbitt). There seems to be a totally unrelated Schlesinger movie called "Sunday Bloody Sunday", which wikipedia warns us about as easily confused with it. There's also another movie about the historical event, titled "Sunday". See what happens, when nobody copyrights key words ? Hah.

Aaaanyway. Your turn.
tinyE: Sunday Bloody Sunday
Telika: Yes.

NOT AT ALL.

Close enough. It's Paul Greengrass' "Bloody Sunday" (with "Jekyll"s James Nesbitt). There seems to be a totally unrelated Schlesinger movie called "Sunday Bloody Sunday", which wikipedia warns us about as easily confused with it. There's also another movie about the historical event, titled "Sunday". See what happens, when nobody copyrights key words ? Hah.

Aaaanyway. Your turn.
I was referring to the one about the actual event. In the States it was called Sunday Bloody Sunday and of course they beat it to death with the U2 song.

Is it my go then?
Telika: Yes.

NOT AT ALL.

Aaaanyway. Your turn.
tinyE: I was referring to the one about the actual event. In the States it was called Sunday Bloody Sunday and of course they beat it to death with the U2 song.

Is it my go then?
Yes it is.

And yes the unavoidable U2 song concludes Greengrass' film. Which is not too bad, as it's the only touch of colourful artsy art on an otherwise very sober, brutally pseudo-documentarish, borderline dogme95 movie...
Here is something a little more cheerful. :D
Attachments:
behave.jpg (90 Kb)
tinyE: Here is something a little more cheerful. :D
piranha? another horror movie?
tinyE: Here is something a little more cheerful. :D
LesterKnight99: piranha? another horror movie?
Piranha was in color.

I think.

I've never actually seen it sober.
the honeymoon killers
LesterKnight99: the honeymoon killers
Why do I think you Googled that?

You're turn.
Post edited April 03, 2014 by tinyE
Here we go.
Attachments: